Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

I can see why you hope kick-crew were selling fakes. You need to justify selling your DSM at 550.00. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Don't need to justify selling it for $550.  If you don't like the price, move on son.  If someone wants to pay for it, good for me.  

Not sure if you're referring to the pairs from KC, but if you are, prove it. 

I posted pics of the pair I got in this thread. Check them out, and tell me exactly what leads you to believe they are fakes. 

The pics are up. If they are fake, should be easy to prove. 
Never once I referenced kicks-crew as fake.  I never purchased from them.   I am only mentioning the fact there are very high quality fakes out there.  
Kickscrew is sells fakes? ..prove it.. n until then? ..nah kid.
..enlighten us! ..seriously tho, what kinda straw-man argument are you trying to set up with this blabbing?
..this is the DSM thread, nobody talkin about no high quality SBB/Chi fakes, try to keep up!
Post pics of said high-quality fakes n I'll consider the advice
happy.gif
..thats about it tho, son.
..dishing passive aggression online? ..you aint built for it.. your insecurity is palpable lil man!

mean.gif
...dis gai wanna talk about leading NT'ers astray.. *looks at sig* ..oh you got a dog in this fight!
roll.gif
@ $550.
Once again, never once I said kicks-crew is selling fakes.  Please learn to read before jumping down on someone's throat.  Holy smokes.. it will do wonders for you.  Learn to use google.. there are tons of pics of the fakes DSM 1s out there.  Who is referring to SBB or Chi fakes?  Reading comprehension is at an all time low for you.  Honestly, do you even own a pair of DSM 1s?  Stop trolling and sit down bro.  If you don't know your knowledge here, then you really don't offer anything to the table here.  I am merely advising based on what I know.  

Seriously, who are you?  Grow up man.

That came from KC?  Sounds like that was what he was referring to.
Never said in my post with any reference about kicks-crew selling fakes.  I am only referring to unauthorized fakes being generated that look very similar to the authentic pairs.  

Last edited:

yep..Might be my pair? don't know..bought straight from DSM London so they are legit 100%
No doubt about the 100% authenticity for sure... but everyone's foot is always different.  It just sucks we can't try these shoes on before purchasing.  

Never once I referenced kicks-crew as fake.  I never purchased from them.   I am only mentioning the fact there are very high quality fakes out there.  

Once again, never once I said kicks-crew is selling fakes.  Please learn to read before jumping down on someone's throat.  Holy smokes.. it will do wonders for you.  Learn to use google.. there are tons of pics of the fakes DSM 1s out there.  Who is referring to SBB or Chi fakes?  Reading comprehension is at an all time low for you.  Honestly, do you even own a pair of DSM 1s?  Stop trolling and sit down bro.  If you don't know your knowledge here, then you really don't offer anything to the table here.  I am merely advising based on what I know.   

:rofl: ..look hypocritie, child, whatever... you don't know ISH, b. This is obvious.
..look at you back peddling like a rube... go check what you said.. or wait, lemme guess.. you didnt mean what you actually said?!
...you just literally just pulled the exact straw-man that I called you on in my first reply... :D Do you eve know what that means kiddo?

It's like this my son...
..you came in here with unjust passive aggression n directed at me, u came with incorrect info in your completely pathetic and transparent attempt to justify your typical hypbeast re-sell prices... so i pulled your covers chummmmmm.

The facts are... you're an angry n insecure lil manlet projecting all over a shoe forum..
The facts are there are NONE of your high-quality fake DSM 1 like you want there to be.
The facts are YOU'RE WRONG.. log out :tongue:
PM'd :smokin

roll.gif
..look hypocritie, child, whatever... you don't know ISH, b. This is obvious.
..look at you back peddling like a rube... go check what you said.. or wait, lemme guess.. you didnt mean what you actually said?!
...you just literally just pulled the exact straw-man that I called you on in my first reply...
happy.gif
Do you eve know what that means kiddo?

It's like this my son...
..you came in here with unjust passive aggression n directed at me, u came with incorrect info in your completely pathetic and transparent attempt to justify your typical hypbeast re-sell prices... so i pulled your covers chummmmmm.

The facts are... you're an angry n insecure lil manlet projecting all over a shoe forum..
The facts are there are NONE of your high-quality fake DSM 1 like you want there to be.
The facts are YOU'RE WRONG.. log out
tongue.gif

PM'd
smokin.gif
Judging by the way you have hand crafted this response, i'd have to go with either half a brain was missing during birth or your mom purposely dropped you on your head multiple times.  I actually feel sorry for you and how you had to mustard up all this blowback on me trying to be some e-thug on NikeTalk when you are in fact nobody and live a miserable life, probably with no friends, life partner or even parents that love you.

Labeling me as straw man or saying I'm back pedaling on my words when i never even stated to begin with and WITHOUT any proof whatsoever.. lame argument BRO.  Why would I need to lie about any of this?  
roll.gif

Go fly a kite and run in traffic my son.   You provide absolutely zero value in this forum, let alone this thread.  
eyes.gif

So after seeing and reading the past few pages, KC is a legit site to buy from? Been searching for these for a good deal for the longest time!

Did anyone get hit with custom fees from KC? Just realized they are out of the country.

Did anyone get hit with custom fees from KC? Just realized they are out of the country.

I haven't received anything from customs. Not sure how long it takes if I do get hit with them. Been a week since the shoes arrived.

Back
Top Bottom