Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Just got email from Kicks Crew that order is processing. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Wasn't sure if they would honor that price but I will be happy once I get them in hand.

Last edited:
Just got email from Kicks Crew that order is processing. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Wasn't sure if they would honor that price but I will be happy once I get them in hand.
How much did u pay?? They are up at 600 now

Never got an email, nor is my order "complete", but my tracking by reference works. So if you still dont have anything hopefully that will work for you.

even though I'm not a huge fan of PL, I wouldn't take Slam Dunk's over these..
damn they're so nice. huge fan of the slamdunk anime so yea. but yea minus the anime, definitely these 1's > slam dunk 6's. one of the best 1's ever imo. 

these are flames kinda remind me of the navy blue/carolina sheed hi's

Last edited:
Still have not recieved shipping confirmation, and track by reference shows nothing. Still says processing on my account. I was one of the uzbek orders btw [emoji]128514[/emoji] anyone else in the same boat?

Still have not recieved shipping confirmation, and track by reference shows nothing. Still says processing on my account. I was one of the uzbek orders btw [emoji]128514[/emoji] anyone else in the same boat?
In same boat but I paid for priority shipping which makes it worse. Only thing that makes me feel better is this is order 3 of 3.

In same boat but I paid for priority shipping which makes it worse. Only thing that makes me feel better is this is order 3 of 3.
Im hoping its because I didnt check out until almost 12 pm est on release day. My room mate told me to give up but I kept trying and it went through [emoji]128514[/emoji] money cleared from my account so im not too worried atm

Im hoping its because I didnt check out until almost 12 pm est on release day. My room mate told me to give up but I kept trying and it went through [emoji]128514[/emoji] money cleared from my account so im not too worried atm
well I checked out within the first 30 minutes and still nothing

triple up ....u think the prices gonna rise back up?
definitely...these will be like the patent gold 1's where prices came down and then shot up...lots of supply right now but will dry up in a few months and begin to move up

Back
Top Bottom