Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Bienemy Chiefs OC? Does he decide plays?

45BDA173-B1CF-4C8B-A9BA-E6947EE6B7DE.gif

Have to place blame on Kyle. You one the 50yard line pounding the ball and you drop back 4 times. That’s bad play calling

they set it up perfectly for the deep bomb to win it... jimmy g couldn’t hit a wide open sanders for the TD.

I really thought the Niners were gonna pull it off when Jimmy threw that bomb and Sanders had separation.

That 40+ yard play on 3rd and 15 changed the whole game.

IF YOU WON'T CALL YOUR SPONSOR, I WILL BRING YOUR SPONSOR TO YOU.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Not all ocs call plays. I thought they called him passing game coordinator instead of OC.

Congrats to Andy it's cool he finally got his.

Mahomes and all them too

And all the Chief's fans in here

finally back.

Sherman gotta move to safety ASAP. Next year his coverage will be even worse. He would be a top safety or maybe even the best if he did that.

They said Kittle was better then Kelce...since when :lol: .Casual fans like aNYone aNYone who don’t know. He was a ghost tonight in the biggest game of his life. Big time TEs don’t do that. You can keep that blocking TE all you want. my boy got a ring and contributed with big plays :pimp:

Jimmy G is not built like that and is a game manager.

Chiefs will be back here but for the 49ers this was a one and done for them. Nobody is gonna take em serious.

Back
Top Bottom