Dr. Dre ft. Eminem - I Need A Doctor Music Video

Song is trash. I cant believe people waited so many years for this and Kush LOL This might be the most anticipated FLOP in hip-hop/music history.

song is crack ... vid is crack ... still don't have high hopes for detox ...

chick is bad.... need more of her

song is crack ... vid is crack ... still don't have high hopes for detox ...

chick is bad.... need more of her

solesavage wrote:
Song is trash. I cant believe people waited so many years for this and Kush LOL This might be the most anticipated FLOP in hip-hop/music history.
6b4260360f8bae7492b4e79dec4d480c60afe51b_r.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

solesavage wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But he right tho....this !@*$ wack...and because its Dr.Dre it sounds good and when the album drop everybody gone say its 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

solesavage wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But he right tho....this !@*$ wack...and because its Dr.Dre it sounds good and when the album drop everybody gone say its 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sorry I can't vibe with this song. Hook is meh. Lyrical breakdown:

Em: I appreciate you Dre
Dre: I appreciate you Em

instead of talking about when they first met they should try and get some creativity like they had in those days.

wheres that "Guilty Conscience" and "Forgot About Dre" stuff at?

Sorry I can't vibe with this song. Hook is meh. Lyrical breakdown:

Em: I appreciate you Dre
Dre: I appreciate you Em

instead of talking about when they first met they should try and get some creativity like they had in those days.

wheres that "Guilty Conscience" and "Forgot About Dre" stuff at?

These dudes put themselves so high up on an "im profound and important" pedastal its ridiculous..........You cant come off more uptight these two in songs/videos

They both making boring music...........You can tell neither of them have had fun with it for a long %!% time. (my opinion, you're entitled to have your own)

These dudes put themselves so high up on an "im profound and important" pedastal its ridiculous..........You cant come off more uptight these two in songs/videos

They both making boring music...........You can tell neither of them have had fun with it for a long %!% time. (my opinion, you're entitled to have your own)

Back
Top Bottom