Dr. Dre ft. Eminem - I Need A Doctor Music Video

having been in an accident and gone through the same recovery Dre did in the video, i appreciate the video more than the song. nevertheless, i'm waiting on the album.

having been in an accident and gone through the same recovery Dre did in the video, i appreciate the video more than the song. nevertheless, i'm waiting on the album.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

if anybody else made this song, there would be "ayo's" and "pauses" all over the place

What? You trying to say this song is gay?

if anybody else made this song, there would be "ayo's" and "pauses" all over the place

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Cool vid... Those flashbacks were
smokin.gif

Song is real solid, too.

This. A lot of people are criticizing Dre but I feel his music has evolved just like the times. He still brings the nice joints.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Cool vid... Those flashbacks were
smokin.gif

Song is real solid, too.

This. A lot of people are criticizing Dre but I feel his music has evolved just like the times. He still brings the nice joints.
pimp.gif

Dre is freakin brolic...and I somewhat agree with the post above that it feels just a little bit pretentious.
Pretty cool song though.

Dre is freakin brolic...and I somewhat agree with the post above that it feels just a little bit pretentious.
Pretty cool song though.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

personally i wouldnt say its gay...but both of them are being very emotional 
laugh.gif
....i liken it to Kanye puttin out "Big Brother" as a lead single... (big brother >>> than this song) and us having a
eyes.gif
 reaction...but lyrically I mean i dont wanna hear a two man pow-wow to lead off an album that was once pose to be epic that I no longer care about but was still open to checking out
vid is dope

Originally Posted by rocyaice

personally i wouldnt say its gay...but both of them are being very emotional 
laugh.gif
....i liken it to Kanye puttin out "Big Brother" as a lead single... (big brother >>> than this song) and us having a
eyes.gif
 reaction...but lyrically I mean i dont wanna hear a two man pow-wow to lead off an album that was once pose to be epic that I no longer care about but was still open to checking out
vid is dope

Sounds way too much like "Love the Way you Lie" I hate that sound. Same beat and everything. Em gotta dump that Alex Da Kid or whatever his name is.

Sounds way too much like "Love the Way you Lie" I hate that sound. Same beat and everything. Em gotta dump that Alex Da Kid or whatever his name is.

I like the song, but I hope it isn't one of the best songs on the album.

Seems more like a last track on the album type song, not one for a video.

I like the song, but I hope it isn't one of the best songs on the album.

Seems more like a last track on the album type song, not one for a video.

WAIT, so Em paying his respects to Dre, anc vice versa is ayo now? Em practically owes his whole life to that man. Song and video does what its supposed to do. Pay respect. But definitely sounds like a Recovery leftover. Detox will be better, how many times do you guys think the single is the best song on albums? Hardly ever.

WAIT, so Em paying his respects to Dre, anc vice versa is ayo now? Em practically owes his whole life to that man. Song and video does what its supposed to do. Pay respect. But definitely sounds like a Recovery leftover. Detox will be better, how many times do you guys think the single is the best song on albums? Hardly ever.

Back
Top Bottom