DR. Keithdajuiceman VOL. guys with the womenz problems come in and ask questions

ask any question you want

I will give me advise to the best ability...

ask away

buuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:tell me how to multi quote so i want be quoting till I'm dead

To multiquote just put the "=" after the "quote" in the tag then put the username
EX: quote=____
Then just make multiple of those. And just scroll down the page where you reply and copy what they said.
Originally Posted by Username

Hi

Originally Posted by Name

Hey

Please Doctor, help me
nerd.gif

- Met this chick Monday
- I got a date with her tomorrow
- She leaves in a week FOR GOOD!
- The odds of me smashin'?
devil.gif

- My pimp hand is half the strength of yours

I dont have any womenz problems right now...

When did you become a doctor?
Are you like a street doctor?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

what can a young brova who likes old white women tell me?

be yourself......old women like young guys it's that simple you don't have to jump a mountain like you have to with these young !$# broads...just hadgood convo and don't act like a kid

remember grasshopper were young we have stamina

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)] [/color]COOLnificent

you don't have much time...so I recommend don't spend a lot of money on this @@+%#, because it couldback fire

get her back to your place....either after dinner...or the next night

now you have 2 choice if this broad don't want to budge on giving up the poom poom

1. whip it out just go for it
2. get her drunk ( invite her over for drinking in the beginning I advise)

she knows she is leaving you have a good chance of banging this broad its 50/50

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

how do i approach?

easy man

1. confidence is key...don't act scared of the poon

2.good eye contact

3. know what the hell you are going to say before you get up there

4. keep her talking...but keep it short so it doesn't seem awkward, but make her interested in you

5. get the damn number

if she hit you with I have a man...hit her back with the so does that mean we can't be friends...or...do it like me "I got a man is your number" have a comeback to the rejections

the worst that can happen is rejection

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

im a white boy...............black grls yay or ay???????

yay of course.................BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE GHETTO BLACK GIRLS.......TRY TO GET A SOPHISTICATED SISTER WHO IS MORE ON THE OPEN MINDED SIDE OF DATING OUTSIDE OF HER RACE.......AND EDDODON'T APPROACH THEM WITH WHITE BOY HOOD BULL %#$$

how do i get at chicks at the gym??? It just never really seems like the right time to approach.

Originally Posted by 18key

nerd.gif

key I been doctor since 12
nerd.gif

I have my phd

Phat
hairy
D

and no I don't be involved with the streets (
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by eight2one

how do i get at chicks at the gym??? It just never really seems like the right time to approach.

man thats easy...my boy and I use to go to the ymca just to do this

DONT BOTHER THEM WHILE THEY WORKING OUT UNLESS YOU CAN HELP THEM
nerd.gif
(BIGTIME POINTS)

they know what they are doing bending over in them tights showing all that box and ##$ in front of a ninja....

wait until she is done working out or taking a break that's when you swoop in and handle business...the best time is to get them when they are leaving justpretend like you are leaving

ive been dealing with this pretty young thing for a while how do i get her to go around my d with her tounge ring and deep throat my 9 inch, gut from thefront,and grind from the side, and freak from behind and grab her hair and slap her butt and have her scream like shes dying, i also wanna make her cum withouteven trying. i wanna beat that vag up and theres no denying that last but not least i wanna hit it where she doody at and make her booty fat.

can you help me with that

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by 18key

nerd.gif

key I been doctor since 12
nerd.gif

I have my phd

Phat
hairy
D

and no I don't be involved with the streets (
nerd.gif
)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ive been dealing with this pretty young thing for a while how do i get her to go around my d with her tounge ring and deep throat my 9 inch, gut from the front,and grind from the side, and freak from behind and grab her hair and slap her butt and have her scream like shes dying, i also wanna make her cum without even trying. i wanna beat that vag up and theres no denying that last but not least i wanna hit it where she doody at and make her booty fat.

can you help me with that
FIRST LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT.....IF DOING IT IN THE BOOTY COULD MAKE YOUR BOOTY BIG...THEN WHITE WOMEN WOULD HAVE HUGE BOOTIES

man why you just didnt say you wanted to have sex with her...instead of asking all that

get her over your crib and smash bruh damn...oh if she black...she might not like the dooty in the booty

DAYTONA

ATLANTIC STATION
ROSWELL-WENT TO SCHOOL OUT THERE
nerd.gif

SANDY SPRINGS I BE OUT THERE
nerd.gif

ALPHARETTA

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

im a white boy...............black grls yay or ay???????

yay of course.................BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE GHETTO BLACK GIRLS.......TRY TO GET A SOPHISTICATED SISTER WHO IS MORE ON THE OPEN MINDED SIDE OF DATING OUTSIDE OF HER RACE.......AND EDDO DON'T APPROACH THEM WITH WHITE BOY HOOD BULL %#$$
real talk i never smash a black chick but i mesh with dem good as hell like i can chop it up with easier then hispanic chicks,.......and i heardthe hood oes are the best , in terms of ride or die.....throwing i down in da sheets : )

Back
Top Bottom