DR. Keithdajuiceman VOL. guys with the womenz problems come in and ask questions

Keep it a 100% only fools play games used "game" on these broads...say what you want...do what you want.

You'll either be accepted or rejected.

i was talking to this girl at school earlier this year.. flirting on and off.. so i ask her for a date
at first she is excited and down with it. So as the day gets closer i call/text to confirm, she never
replies back. So i m thinking i guess she had 2nd thoughts and doesnt think of me in that way.. or w.e
So i stop chasing.. and dont talk/see her in about 3 months

so yesterday i get a message from her asking where have i been? lol i don't even want to respond back, after
she played me like that. i guess she is bored and is looking for some summer company.. what should be my reply?
should i even bother.. or its kind of waste of my time.

Straight to Cliffnotes for you:

Positives:
  • I suspect she's liked me since senior year of HS, but I was on some other girl at the time so I didn't even think of her like that (now I think I'm in the "don't know what you've got until it's gone" stage)
  • Told me multiple times to visit her at her college (Valentine's Day, Spring Break, random days throughout the semester, etc... I had neither the money or the time to do so)
  • Told me to break up with my ex-girlfriend (the one from senior year of HS)
  • She's always been pretty/smart/everything I could ever want to me, but never thought of her like that 'til after I broke up with my ex.
  • We talk all the time on Facebook, in a semi-flirting fashion.
Negatives:
  • She'll write on my Facebook wall first, and then won't respond when I respond to her posts
  • Won't text me when I tell her to
  • It's almost like she's purposely ignoring me (Maybe to seem less desperate? I don't know)
Basically, she's throwing mixed signals like a #%+$*+@%#@!$.

Questions:
  • Am I in the Friend Zone?
  • If so, how do I get out and into some sort of relationship/"arrangement" with her?
  • If not, how do I make us both move from the "I like you, and I think you like me, but neither one of us has the courage/will to make something happen" stage to said relationship/"arrangement"?
  • Also, she's an Arabic (unorthodox) Muslim and I'm an Agnostic Mexican that looks White. Will that be a problem?

so i met this chick a while back while was active duty stationed in new york i am in the reserves now and i live in louisiana

the chick is 35 but she looks like she is 21 im 22 mind you.

f436a.jpg

this woman is beautiful man she looks like jada pinkett, likes the same music that I do, sings, has a good head on her shoulder and everything.

when i was in ny we had nights where we would just screw all night, so recently she just came down here to visit me we went out last night went to a concert,we f____ shid was great, and we get to talking she wants me to move to ny with her and marry her

but im not really ready for not now because im deploying to iraq in jan and plus the age difference is pretty big which doesnt really bother me but she haslike 2 kids for a dude that got murked dealing drugs.

i dunno what to do louisiana is wack if i wouldnt have to go to iraq i would move that way but i was thinking when i come back i could move in with her orsomething i dunno shid im lost

message i got from her

Nah, baby I t felt like it was 10hrs coming back. I definetly miss you too, i ddnt go anywhere when i came back you tore me up i need rest till thrs. Imjust glad i came, i knew i would fall in
love w u. I looked at our pics the whole time. I made you something. And i still got ur tags on baby. Remember stay in touch, i cant stop thinkin bout ueither. Sweet dreams.....

what should I do?(serious reply plz)

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Straight to Cliffnotes for you:

Positives:
  • I suspect she's liked me since senior year of HS, but I was on some other girl at the time so I didn't even think of her like that (now I think I'm in the "don't know what you've got until it's gone" stage)
  • Told me multiple times to visit her at her college (Valentine's Day, Spring Break, random days throughout the semester, etc... I had neither the money or the time to do so)
  • Told me to break up with my ex-girlfriend (the one from senior year of HS)
  • She's always been pretty/smart/everything I could ever want to me, but never thought of her like that 'til after I broke up with my ex.
  • We talk all the time on Facebook, in a semi-flirting fashion.
Negatives:
  • She'll write on my Facebook wall first, and then won't respond when I respond to her posts
  • Won't text me when I tell her to
  • It's almost like she's purposely ignoring me (Maybe to seem less desperate? I don't know)
Basically, she's throwing mixed signals like a #%+$*+@%#@!$.

Questions:
  • Am I in the Friend Zone?
  • If so, how do I get out and into some sort of relationship/"arrangement" with her?
  • If not, how do I make us both move from the "I like you, and I think you like me, but neither one of us has the courage/will to make something happen" stage to said relationship/"arrangement"?
  • Also, she's an Arabic (unorthodox) Muslim and I'm an Agnostic Mexican that looks White. Will that be a problem?

my dude all you gotta do is go see her up at school. you already know youll be staying with her and you know youll be drinking which basically makes you alock to smash... and if you dont then you know its time to leave the *@+!# alone

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

so i met this chick a while back while was active duty stationed in new york i am in the reserves now and i live in louisiana

f436a.jpg

this woman is beautiful man she looks like jada pinkett, likes the same music that I do, sings, has a good head on her shoulder and everything.

when i was in ny we had nights where we would just screw all night, so recently she just came down here to visit me we went out last night went to a concert, we f____ shid was great, and we get to talking she wants me to move to ny with her and marry her

but im not really ready for not now because im deploying to iraq in jan and plus the age difference is pretty big which doesnt really bother me but she has like 2 kids for a dude that got murked dealing drugs.

i dunno what to do louisiana is wack if i wouldnt have to go to iraq i would move that way but i was thinking when i come back i could move in with her or something i dunno shid im lost

message i got from her

Nah, baby I t felt like it was 10hrs coming back. I definetly miss you too, i ddnt go anywhere when i came back you tore me up i need rest till thrs. Im just glad i came, i knew i would fall in
love w u. I looked at our pics the whole time. I made you something. And i still got ur tags on baby. Remember stay in touch, i cant stop thinkin bout u either. Sweet dreams.....

devil.gif
YOU GOT HER U OWNHER AND HER FEELINGS. YOU EITHER WIFE HER OR WALK AWAY THERES NO IN BETWEEN HERE SHE HAS KIDS SO SHE BEEN WAITING SHE LOOK
pimp.gif
BUT THAT S ONYOU. WHAT I WOULD DO IS SEE WHERE IT GOES UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER OR UNTIL YOU WALK AWAY OR FALL IN LOVE.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Keep it a 100% only fools play games used "game" on these broads...say what you want...do what you want.

You'll either be accepted or rejected.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

f436a.jpg

when i was in ny we had nights where we would just screw all night, so recently she just came down here to visit me we went out last night went to a concert, we f____ shid was great, and we get to talking she wants me to move to ny with her and marry her

but im not really ready for not now because im deploying to iraq in jan and plus the age difference is pretty big which doesnt really bother me but she has like 2 kids for a dude that got murked dealing drugs.

i dunno what to do louisiana is wack if i wouldnt have to go to iraq i would move that way but i was thinking when i come back i could move in with her or something i dunno shid im lost

message i got from her

Nah, baby I t felt like it was 10hrs coming back. I definetly miss you too, i ddnt go anywhere when i came back you tore me up i need rest till thrs. Im just glad i came, i knew i would fall in
love w u. I looked at our pics the whole time. I made you something. And i still got ur tags on baby. Remember stay in touch, i cant stop thinkin bout u either. Sweet dreams.....

devil.gif
YOU GOT HER U OWN HER AND HER FEELINGS. YOU EITHER WIFE HER OR WALK AWAY THERES NO IN BETWEEN HERE SHE HAS KIDS SO SHE BEEN WAITING SHE LOOK
pimp.gif
BUT THAT S ON YOU. WHAT I WOULD DO IS SEE WHERE IT GOES UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER OR UNTIL YOU WALK AWAY OR FALL IN LOVE.

shid man i dunno if i should settle down with her before i go to iraq or wait after i come back which is going to be pretty hard on her being without me

f436a.jpg

message i got from her

How long have you known her?

It's iffy man. I would move up there but I'd put off marriage until you are sure. That may turn her off because she is older and ready to settle down.But if you go to Iraq, she may move on while you are away. If she is someone that you enjoy having in your life then I'd say you should move up to NY.Thats a tough decision though man, best of luck to you.

This dude's advise does not really answer any of the questions, atleast from the first few pages. People can only give you so much advise, you just gottaplay the field and slowly the experience will come. I'm sure everyone takes L's along the road, but that's what will make you better in thesesituations. Hands on experience>verbal advise from strangers.

Hopefully the advice he gives is better than his jokes cause if not, you dudes are set up for L's.
laugh.gif

Xilegacy is absolutely right....

Trial & error/ experience > word of mouth

Also another thing too---try not to get down on yourself if you get rejected---its hard, but if you get past it, you're good.

If she's not feeling you---she's not feeling you---dont take it personal---Keep On Movin' like Soul II Soul used to say...

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Xilegacy is absolutely right....

Trial & error/ experience > word of mouth

Also another thing too---try not to get down on yourself if you get rejected---its hard, but if you get past it, you're good.

If she's not feeling you---she's not feeling you---dont take it personal---Keep On Movin' like Soul II Soul used to say...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shakaraka

i was talking to this girl at school earlier this year.. flirting on and off.. so i ask her for a date
at first she is excited and down with it. So as the day gets closer i call/text to confirm, she never
replies back. So i m thinking i guess she had 2nd thoughts and doesnt think of me in that way.. or w.e
So i stop chasing.. and dont talk/see her in about 3 months

so yesterday i get a message from her asking where have i been? lol i don't even want to respond back, after
she played me like that. i guess she is bored and is looking for some summer company.. what should be my reply?
should i even bother.. or its kind of waste of my time.
text her back with I like how you played me....let her know you didn't appreciate that $%%!....after that she will come around but rememberlet her text you don't text her

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]SWOBOYdeHTE

in order to get out of the friend zone man...you have to come at her in a way that she knows you want her it's that simple........and man don't worry about yall race or religion that shouldn't matter if you like her

XCellzisCrack

the only con about dating an older women is....they want to settle down faster than you its that simple

how old are you????.....Do you love her?????...Better yet do you want to be with her????

answer those questions...but if you really like or love her then just be honest...the $%%! never hurts to be honest man in these types of situation.....she will understand or she will be pissed its that simple

I think you should wait to settle down before you go to iraq
http://SWOBOYdeHTEEZY.u.yuku.com
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wanna see some papers and license before I ask you any questions.

Or a proper sentence.

Or his GED.
come on you are a grown man with a cartoon pic of your balding hairline in your avy

and niketalker don't your informant %!% have some more snitching to do.....yeah go ahead and hit the report button on something you don't like...sinceyou take niketalk so super serial...don't come in my thread hating get you a woman it's that simple

Shorty is bad...but she got two kids by a dude who sold and got murked.....if that doesnt answer your question i dunno what will

that's the thing about older chicks...they got baggage...

Back
Top Bottom