"Drake is a hip hop infiltrator being pushed by powerful Jews"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

lol please 'enlighten' me as to the meaning of this handshake.
A way of showing rank. These aren't all of them, but here's a start...
acodex_64.jpg

16901.jpg
So which one are we looking at? Cause it looks to me like when white folks try to do a black handshake and your fingers get caught in they hands cause you get caught off guard

I did say that's not all of them, but you know what? You're right.

It's just a clumsy white folk handshake.

I found that same series of pictures....people say those are handshakes used in initiation ceremonies though, not as greetings or anything.

I agree with the clumsy handshake, but even if not....not a big deal.

Couldn't possibly be an awkward handshake, which would also explain why they're cheesing so hard. Nope. They're both evil.

Yeah I dont think they greet each other with the handshakes and I doubt Drake is a mason. Im positive he's influenced by Masons though. Sir Richard is a mason. Doug Morris is a known Mason and Drake said they became tight and the whole "All seeing eye" line was on some Freemason swag. Doug even rubbed off on Soulja with some of that stuff.

Handshake aside, this MF'er dapping it up with Billionaires and even got his own plane....

2lbdws0.jpg

Air Drizzy.
eek.gif

I can only WISH to be as successful and as quick in my career of choice as Drake is in his.
nerd.gif

All in the name of 3 mixtapes and 500,000 copies.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Handshake aside, this MF'er dapping it up with Billionaires and even got his own plane....

2lbdws0.jpg

Air Drizzy.
eek.gif

I can only WISH to be as successful and as quick in my career of choice as Drake is in his.
nerd.gif

Rich people hanging out with celebrities? Well I'll be damned, that sure is suspicious! Except that this is quite common, especially for Richard Branson, who is known to hang out with tons of celebrities, from Mariah Carey to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

500,000 your first week is absurd in 2010.

For comparison, Miley Cyrus albums have all debuted selling under 400,000 copies. She is insanely popular, an icon and a brand. Her target audience of pre-teen girls are not as internet-savvy as Drake's is, meaning less piracy.

His "own plane?" Are his Sprite commercials signs of this conspiracy as well? It's called endorsement. Surely this isn't a foreign concept.

As if meteoric rises to fame were unheard of before Drake. This guy isn't even s popular as you guys are making him out to be.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by GTEK

2lbdws0.jpg

Air Drizzy.
eek.gif

nerd.gif

Rich people hanging out with celebrities? Well I'll be damned, that sure is suspicious! Except that this is quite common, especially for Richard Branson, who is known to hang out with tons of celebrities, from Mariah Carey to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

500,000 your first week is absurd in 2010.

For comparison, Miley Cyrus albums have all debuted selling under 400,000 copies. She is insanely popular, an icon and a brand. Her target audience of pre-teen girls are not as internet-savvy as Drake's is, meaning less piracy.

His "own plane?" Are his Sprite commercials signs of this conspiracy as well? It's called endorsement. Surely this isn't a foreign concept.

As if meteoric rises to fame were unheard of before Drake. This guy isn't even s popular as you guys are making him out to be.
conspiracy or not, I'm really not going to hate... honestly... he may be more marketable than your average rap star but dude is still holding it down and paying homage...as a fan you can't really hate on that...Its as real as it might get for someone wanting to see hip-hop/rap/r&b in popular culture.

that sure is some hand shake

their hands look locked in..doubt it was one of those fumbles

and the thumb on the knuckle seems to be apart of all these masonic handshakes

i don't know enough to make a judgment on it tho

branson's a freemason so it would make sense

bammas really think that its just an awkward handshake???

wowzers, the lengths you skeptics go to rationalize your thinking smh

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

It's pretty funny that you can't see that this goes both ways. You guys who think its some type of super secret handshake are jumping to the most RIDICULOUS possible conclusion, yet it seems extra rational to you somehow. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

It's pretty funny that you can't see that this goes both ways. You guys who think its some type of super secret handshake are jumping to the most RIDICULOUS possible conclusion, yet it seems extra rational to you somehow. 
laugh.gif
is it really super secret tho?

laugh.gif

i knew somebody was gonna say it goes both ways but whats the "ridiculous" conclusion? branson is a known mason, thats CLEARLY not a regular handshake... i mean is EVERYTHING just coincidence and to be taken at face value to yall? try thinking for yourself for once... at least entertain it THEN draw your conclusions

yall bammas try to rationalize by saying the super wealthy are just regular people which is ludicrous and simple minded to me

laugh.gif

i knew somebody was gonna say it goes both ways but whats the "ridiculous" conclusion? branson is a known mason, thats CLEARLY not a regular handshake... i mean is EVERYTHING just coincidence and to be taken at face value to yall? try thinking for yourself for once... at least entertain it THEN draw your conclusions

yall bammas try to rationalize by saying the super wealthy are just regular people which is ludicrous and simple minded to me
What coincidence
laugh.gif
You're arguing with yourself Nobody is denying Branson is a Mason I'm saying thats more than likely not a masonic handshake for a couple reasons. You're the one trying to make a big deal out of 2 goofy +%%+!% holding up their hands together. The conclusion you are looking for has already been proven as a fact. Branson is mason so what is you saying?

That boy Drake is the replacement 4 Stack's. Jimmy blood sacrificed him, at the time Lil Wayne was wit Jim and Santana hard. Then drake come outta nowhere wit Stack's girl Niki Menaj. The truth will set u free.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I doubt any of the debunkers will even post a rebuttal to the pic
Since this will somehow have the debunkers at a loss, pray tell what the significance of this awkwardly positioned handshake is.

Originally Posted by A Thrilla

That boy Drake is the replacement 4 Stack's. Jimmy blood sacrificed him, at the time Lil Wayne was wit Jim and Santana hard. Then drake come outta nowhere wit Stack's girl Niki Menaj. The truth will set u free.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif