Drake L-R-G

Originally Posted by you big dummy

3691418dbd583ec0285603ec34392f6765971d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

all im askin for is a link to the sweatshirt and the windbreaker...thats all im askin

homie its 80 degress outside...what you lookin for a sweater and windbreaker for???
roll.gif

but sorry i cant help you on the LRG steeze...%+#** wack...PM BENBALLER

all im askin for is a link to the sweatshirt and the windbreaker...thats all im askin
your not gonna find it here off with yourself

and
roll.gif
at the epic fail epic fail

I don't get it.

What's wrong with asking for a picture of a rapper in some clothes?

You guys act like it's sacrilegious to like a *gasp* mainstream artist wearing *ohmygoodness* an established brand.

Get off your damn high horses.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

f75011ef-a914-45ee-89f8-15b7b01ef267_mens_clothing_Ralph_Lauren.jpg

Most definitely not.
You, of all people? Seriously?

You've got a Karmaloop rep code in your av. 80% of Karmaloop's offerings are brands that NTers HATED and declared DEAD and thought were"overhyped" (god I hate that word) at one point or another in the past 3 or 4 years.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, the fact of the matter is that just because it's not new to you, doesn't mean that it's not newto someone else.

They're just hazing you because you're relatively new. These cats think that because they've been here a year or two, they knowsomething. Shake 'em off.

AllDay AllNight wrote:

Most definitely not.

You've got a Karmaloop rep code in your av. 80% of Karmaloop's offerings are brands that NTers HATED and declared DEAD and thought were "overhyped" (god I hate that word) at one point or another in the past 3 or 4 years.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, the fact of the matter is that just because it's not new to you, doesn't mean that it's not new to someone else.

Me of all people? Eh?

And yeah, I do have a karmaloop rep code. I don't see how that fits in with the OP being interested in an article of clothing. I simply recommended thatthe OP take a visit to ISS because they're much more obsessed about celebrity fashion. Not once have I said that any clothing brand is dead.

The polo thing was a joke about being on a high horse. Calm down and stop accusing me of making points I've never typed.

AllDay AllNight wrote:

Most definitely not.

You've got a Karmaloop rep code in your av. 80% of Karmaloop's offerings are brands that NTers HATED and declared DEAD and thought were "overhyped" (god I hate that word) at one point or another in the past 3 or 4 years.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, the fact of the matter is that just because it's not new to you, doesn't mean that it's not new to someone else.

Me of all people? Eh?

And yeah, I do have a karmaloop rep code. I don't see how that fits in with the OP being interested in an article of clothing. I simply recommended that the OP take a visit to ISS because they're much more obsessed about celebrity fashion. Not once have I said that any clothing brand is dead.

The polo thing was a joke about being on a high horse. Calm down and stop accusing me of making points I've never typed.
Damn! I underestimated you. I totally thought you would take the troll bait there.

Back
Top Bottom