Drake leaving Jordan Brand for Adidas???...negotiations far along

These Drake “talks” with adidas are probably the result of his contract not being renewed.

do u think prices on ovo jordan’s are gonna go up or down if this happens?

if anything they'll probably drop, sneakers have become about the hype and most can't hold their value anymore. Unless they were extremely limited like the undefeated and eminem 4's, i don't see their value increasing beyond market value right now.

Proabably stay around the same. He never dropped any fire colorways.

Idk, i thought his whole black/white scheme was fine. I mean look at what his best bud dj khaled managed to do with the jordan 3 he was given, those were terrible. I don't see drake as an innovator, stylish sure, but not stylistically innovative.

Nike already got all them hypebeasts back from Adidas with them off-white collabs. Them same cats that were heavy on UB’s & yeezys last year on that off-white wave now :lol:

React’s tho :smokin

Don C’s 2s and AF1s sold out. Those AF1s are trash and he’s a clown but his shoes and overpriced clothes still sellout.

Are you saying Jordan didn’t want to keep him?

They really don’t need him to be honest, not like cats mimic what Drake wears

Puma put boost in an air max bubble lol

sz_030615_f.jpg

People say those are comfy tho

my guess, based on what is known about both brands, would be that adidas would likely offer more control, freedom, money, & possibly even a better split off the product than nike/jb...i think nike is way more restrictive for artists, more so because they have specific ‘programs’ and channels for their product well in advance, this gives them more leverage...

i feel like nike tells artists which shoes they can mess with, whereas adidas is prolly way more open to let an artist decide to jump on whatever that artist likes that adi has...ultimately it is less about units sold than creating a certain perception, because none of these collabs/partnerships are all that commercial

adidas gives their artist creative control
nike lets artists make renditions of models

which is why real designers and artists like yohji work with adidas and nike works with virgil

Back
Top Bottom