roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I laugh more and more when these types of videos come out andcontinue to laugh that more's going to come.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

That show is going to haunt this dude for the rest of his life.
laugh.gif
No it won't.

All that ({'}) being thrown at him and the impossibility to handle all of it, will haunt him.

-The Juice

drake is one of my favorite rappers right now but if he gets into any type of beef with a well-known rapper its curtains for the kid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif
No it won't.

All that ({'}) being thrown at him and the impossibility to handle all of it, will haunt him.

-The Juice

Yo B, what kind of man bases his existence of something so trivial as groupies b? You sound like a YM publicist right now b. You riding with them like that b?You know that man?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif
No it won't.

-The Juice

Well I meant like between rappers. Like son said below, if he gets into ANY beef, it's a wrap lol. Yeah the ladies love this guy tho'.

laugh.gif
It's funny...but I don't see how people could use this AGAINSThim in any negative way. I mean the !!**% was ACTING. It ain't like this was real footage of him doing this %%%@ in HS or something. Show him on a gameshow with a tounge ring and then we got problems.

Why are you guys acting like it was suppose to be a serious performance? Its obviously meant for comedy.

Anyways, this is pretty damn funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is Drake taking L's?

Didn't LL, DMX, X, Snoop, EM etc...all went in trying to make movie moves... What's the difference? Just because this dude is not talking street,doesn't mean, he won't be able to hold his own! I think Drake is a breathe of fresh air and I appreciate the fact that he doesn't drug or gang talkbecause he knows it's not his #++$..

Remember 90% of nt'ers are super gangsters/tough guys/too thorough
to condone this type of behavior smh

Originally Posted by dimez81

LOL. NOBODY IS GONNA CARE ABOUT THIS.

Word - if Mos Def can do "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" after rap, then I don't see why Drake can't to this before rap without"taking an L'"

laugh.gif
i remember watching this episode..

some of you guys are ******ed. if acting for $$$ is supposed to be "taking an L", there are PLENTY of other "embarassing" moments they canpull from Degrassi also...
eyes.gif

Tupac acted as a cop.. that's right, the same guy who said "+%!# peace and the police" played a cop in a movie.. i guess ya'll are gonnadelete his music now?

Back
Top Bottom