drake tells a fan he'd **** his girl

laugh.gif
 Damn but that was messed up

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif
@ dudes getting all heated. That sh!# was funny to me.

I just feel bad for that ride home. Homegirl was sweating Drake and dude probably couldn't get a word in. I'm sure he didn't smash that night.
laugh.gif

Whats with people wanting this dude to get beat up all of a sudden?
roll.gif
Dudes stay ready to pray on another man's downfall. Oh well
grin.gif

I'm new here but is this person a female??  Whatever you are, you sound like a groupie...  You cant be a man because no man would think thats cool.. Thats just childish and he does deserve to be handled accordingly..  I cant walk down the street disrespecting dudes right in front of their girls and drake is no exception..  And hot oil down your back??  Drake jjust sounds lame on this one..  I dont see his career lasting very long anway so he might as well live it up while he can...

laugh.gif

I just feel bad for that ride home. Homegirl was sweating Drake and dude probably couldn't get a word in. I'm sure he didn't smash that night.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

I'm new here but is this person a female??  Whatever you are, you sound like a groupie...  You cant be a man because no man would think thats cool.. Thats just childish and he does deserve to be handled accordingly..  I cant walk down the street disrespecting dudes right in front of their girls and drake is no exception..  And hot oil down your back??  Drake jjust sounds lame on this one..  I dont see his career lasting very long anway so he might as well live it up while he can...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

Are you +%*@+%@ ******ed or you just SLURP Drake this hard?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

Are you +%*@+%@ ******ed or you just SLURP Drake this hard?

Originally Posted by DKnice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

I'm new here but is this person a female??  Whatever you are, you sound like a groupie...  You cant be a man because no man would think thats cool.. Thats just childish and he does deserve to be handled accordingly..  I cant walk down the street disrespecting dudes right in front of their girls and drake is no exception..  And hot oil down your back??  Drake just sounds lame on this one..  I dont see his career lasting very long anway so he might as well live it up while he can...
THIS.

Even dudes comin out of nowhere be goin at Optimus and can already see the groupie in him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

I'm new here but is this person a female??  Whatever you are, you sound like a groupie...  You cant be a man because no man would think thats cool.. Thats just childish and he does deserve to be handled accordingly..  I cant walk down the street disrespecting dudes right in front of their girls and drake is no exception..  And hot oil down your back??  Drake just sounds lame on this one..  I dont see his career lasting very long anway so he might as well live it up while he can...
THIS.

Even dudes comin out of nowhere be goin at Optimus and can already see the groupie in him
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ at these sensitive NT'ers.  I think he was just trying to be funny personally take it how you want to. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ at these sensitive NT'ers.  I think he was just trying to be funny personally take it how you want to. 

Originally Posted by capone125

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is this always the answer when somebody says something dumb?........"he was just joking"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is this always the answer when somebody says something dumb?........"he was just joking"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

I dont agree with you, its all  how you  react to the negative energy, some people get mad and instantly want to cause harm and some dudes laugh and proceed to grab on their girl getting the others jealous. I don't know about you but signs of insecurity/jealousy is a weak things even if you did "handle it accordingly".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

I dont agree with you, its all  how you  react to the negative energy, some people get mad and instantly want to cause harm and some dudes laugh and proceed to grab on their girl getting the others jealous. I don't know about you but signs of insecurity/jealousy is a weak things even if you did "handle it accordingly".

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

It's a @#%#+ move bro. Like dude said, you think Drake would have said that if he saw dude and his girl in the street?

It's just like the dude who gets all loud when his boys hold him back from the fight, but don't say +%#@ one on one.

@#%#+ move. Has nothing to do with the bf's reaction or how he takes it. WE can't even see him in the video.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

It's a @#%#+ move bro. Like dude said, you think Drake would have said that if he saw dude and his girl in the street?

It's just like the dude who gets all loud when his boys hold him back from the fight, but don't say +%#@ one on one.

@#%#+ move. Has nothing to do with the bf's reaction or how he takes it. WE can't even see him in the video.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had sex with your mom and not in those words. Funny? 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had sex with your mom and not in those words. Funny? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

pretty much.  do you really think drake would say that if security wasn't there.  the girls bf is in a lose/lose situation because he's getting disrespected and can't do anything about it because if he were to step to drake security would rush him over something that drake said.

but to be quite honest with you, drake needs to be slapped and poured in a tub of sulfuric acid like the stage fatality in mortal kombat 2 strictly for having that cheap %%+ bowl cut fade.

Originally Posted by AG 47

pretty much.  do you really think drake would say that if security wasn't there.  the girls bf is in a lose/lose situation because he's getting disrespected and can't do anything about it because if he were to step to drake security would rush him over something that drake said.

but to be quite honest with you, drake needs to be slapped and poured in a tub of sulfuric acid like the stage fatality in mortal kombat 2 strictly for having that cheap %%+ bowl cut fade.

I would love to see him pull a similar stunt at a concert in Philly, Chicago, Oakland or a similar place. It would be on some  (Joe Budden voice) "They threw the chairs at em" tip.

I would love to see him pull a similar stunt at a concert in Philly, Chicago, Oakland or a similar place. It would be on some  (Joe Budden voice) "They threw the chairs at em" tip.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

This has NOTHING to do about how homie "reacted" in the crowd. Doesn't matter if he sat there like a +@!*% or got all rowdy like a crackhead.

This is all Drake and what came out of his mouth was disrespectful. Point blank.

Back
Top Bottom