Drake, you my dude and everything but . . . Vol. Ultimate Simpage?

why you mad OP???

Here we go again one of you lames always try to go in on drake. i find it funny
Ain't nobody mad or hating man . . . I think Drake, along with Kendrick and Cole are the new leaders of rap . . . One of my favorite artists . . . Take Care will be looked at as a classic in years to come . . .

That being said, there is no denying this man needed a Dasani on this fateful night

He jus did his usual Drake thing...which is normally jus some instructions for random broads on how they can feel comfortable round him since he kno he aint perfect n she should kno she aint perfect but they perfect together so they can still have a good time bein flawed individuals either way cuz that **** is destiny even tho he tryin to better hisself but at least he successful now so he aint really mad at how **** done turned out for him cuz Ns gon always be unnecessarily hatin on him for all the suspect *** **** he be doin seein as they jus jealous of where he at in life n feel like they gotta cut him down to size n not that he wanna brag or nothin but it is what it is n she need to come closer so he can describe ey'thing she wearin for whoever listenin n explain to her how her flaws is the reason why she is who she is n why she need to be embracin that **** stead a hidin behind hairdos n fly clothes since bein mad plain lookin n even possibly slightly unattractive or overweight is what makes her as unique as the snowflakes he use to catch on his tongue while he was makin snow angels on the driveway of his momma house in Toronto before he would run into the kitchen wit his homies Kyle n Blake n have hot chocolates n make smores or some **** n even tho he wouldnt f wit her FORREAL forreal jus only on a song cuz in real life he tryin to bag Rihanna again n has dreams bout Aaliyah bein resurrected n wantin to thank him for single-handedly keepin her memory alive n makin posthumous joints wit her by walkin into the Young Money offices in front of ey'body n givin him a big kiss n scoopin him up n carryin him out while ey'body clappin n cheerin n Weezy goin WAY TO GO DRAKE...WAY TO GO...but he figures chicks wit low self esteem dig all that corny *** overly honest n conflicted bout ya own emotions n opinions **** cuz its mad relateable so he gon say it anyways
What the **** did I just read?
Google BIGGHOSTFASENAHMEAN

Thank Me Later.

my question is this, if you even had a semi serious friendship/relationship with her you wouldn't be on her like that either. At least drake was tryna be lokey still
about it. But these two dudes was about to start a tricking off war over her, before she bought the new body fully.

my question is this, if you even had a semi serious friendship/relationship with her you wouldn't be on her like that either. At least drake was tryna be lokey still
about it. But these two dudes was about to start a tricking off war over her, before she bought the new body fully.
Damn. Crazy how Nicki came up. I bet she wouldn't even throw her dirty tampons in Maino or Red Cafe's direction today
laugh.gif

At least my du Drizzy is a prospering simp.

This is the way I look at it:

Dudes that say another dude is "simpin" have never tried to get a girl thats for lack of a better word, hotter than them. Not just looks but status, money etc. It's easy to get a girl that has less than you.

For example, dudes like Drake or Trey Songz or any of those famous dudes could pull 9s easily. I mean these girls flock. Without "simpin". But when you go for a girl that is of equal or greater status, you gotta go the extra hard cuz the fact is, you're chasing.

Look at Kanye and Kim, or JayZ and Beyonce. Guarantee these dudes spit game that yall would catergorize as "simpin". But look at the girls, theyre at the top of their respective games.

Same goes for us dudes that don't have fame. If you want a dime thats not just hot, but succesful and a boss. You'll have to simp. No way around it. If you're game is so tight the girl just falls after one date, she prolly aint all that

Dudes that say another dude is "simpin" have never tried to get a girl thats for lack of a better word, hotter than them. Not just looks but status, money etc. It's easy to get a girl that has less than you.

For example, dudes like Drake or Trey Songz or any of those famous dudes could pull 9s easily. I mean these girls flock. Without "simpin". But when you go for a girl that is of equal or greater status, you gotta go the extra hard cuz the fact is, you're chasing.

Look at Kanye and Kim, or JayZ and Beyonce. Guarantee these dudes spit game that yall would catergorize as "simpin". But look at the girls, theyre at the top of their respective games.

Same goes for us dudes that don't have fame. If you want a dime thats not just hot, but succesful and a boss. You'll have to simp. No way around it. If you're game is so tight the girl just falls after one date, she prolly aint all that
Damn dude, you've convinced yourself that if you're not simping then the girl isn't quality.

Who brainwashed you dawg?

Also, I can't see Jay-Z with puppy dog faces and **** when he was tryna pull Beyonce
laugh.gif

Its funny to see how certain guys interact with women. And yes, I can literally break their interaction down to a relative level being that they're on the same plateau in a sense. Even when I'm in the presence of a chick that I'm entirely sprung over, I still maintain a sense of G. I'm typically not on the Drake slander bandwagon (even though I will take time out of a funeral to read a Big Ghostfase entry on Drake), but women can't possibly like that approach. I'm gonna agree w/ dude who said Drake was on one.

View media item 141445
the reason the popular dudes smash the popular girls is because they have similar circles. Im sure if i had V.I.P access to LA night scene, a phantom(rental), and a nice rental property in the valley, i could run up on rhianna cakes without her knowing my real name, but she a JUMP. To think when i was younger i really was digging her gohead fohead self, but now being older and just looking a her actions, she just as bird as my sophomore girlfriend in high school. Nicki comes off to me as a real lame, or maybe even a good girl who fronts with sexuality. Dare i say she might be a good catch.

laugh.gif
I aint sayin you gotta be soft. All Im sayin is what everyone catergorizes as "simp" to me is just tryin harder than the girl.

And i am NOT sayin she isnt quality. Im just sayin she is at or beneath your "level". Which isnt a bad thing at all in most cases.

JayZ might not have been puppy eyed but you kno he chased first. Listen to Lost One dude was talkin about how B loved work more than him and how it hurt blah blah blah. 

What I am saying is if youre trying to marry up it's unavoidable. You will do stuff that you are not used to
laugh.gif

That video was hard to watch
sick.gif
For his sake, I hope he has already smashed Nicki or gets to smash

Back
Top Bottom