Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just found out the dress code for my job is gonna be dress pants/shirts/ties and he higher ups rock full suits every day...gonna have to cop some blazers and get some more ties in my rotation as well :smokin thought its just be polos and jeans since its an engineering office but I'm actually a little hyped :lol:

what type of engineering?

Tim I did bioengineering...gonna be down at the FDA working on medical devices and stuff like that

-thanks Adrian, may even break out a suit on meeting days as my boss said it'd be cool :lol:

What's the dress code on golf courses? Are shorts acceptable?

I've worn shorts to a golf course and nobody seemed to have a problem with it. (J Crew 11" Stanton)

Wear a polo and some decent shorts/pants and you're good to go.

Michael-Jordan-fashion-faux.jpg

My man MJ thinks so.

What's the dress code on golf courses? Are shorts acceptable?

It differs by the club/course, the higher echelon clubs has more strict dress codes while the average ones will let you wear khaki shorts with a polo/tee and proper golf shoes. Some of the really, really cheap courses will let you wear sandals with bball shorts & tanks top actually but I assume you aren't asking about $3-$5 per round type of courses.

It differs by the club/course, the higher echelon clubs has more strict dress codes while the average ones will let you wear khaki shorts with a polo/tee and proper golf shoes. Some of the really, really cheap courses will let you wear sandals with bball shorts & tanks top actually but I assume you aren't asking about $3-$5 per round type of courses.

nooo. luckily it'll be a higher echelon, I think I'd run away screaming if I'd see people with sandals and bball shorts....

thanks for the help guys.

Those look really nice bro, from what I've read 200 is a great price for Magnannis and the quality is very solid too
I'm such an AE head though. That's what makes it hard to purchase outside of the brand. Thought about meermin but don't feel like waiting a month/paying intl shipping/fees

http://www.meermin.es/catalogo2.php?id=3

Today's fit btw. First time wearing this suit since its alteration.:

Straighter on shot to show fit better:

AND OH! Guess what I found at work today:

Little son of a gun was actually underneath where the door leading to the outside patio was at. I seriously cannot believe I spotted it just chillin there. Guess I got a back up now :lol: :tongue:

Today's fit btw. First time wearing this suit since its alteration.:

Straighter on shot to show fit better:

AND OH! Guess what I found at work today:

Little son of a gun was actually underneath where the door leading to the outside patio was at. I seriously cannot believe I spotted it just chillin there. Guess I got a back up now :lol: :tongue:

Just for reference, would you guys consider his tie bar to be too low?

I can see where you are coming from. Most people I see place theirs much higher but IMO, it takes away the functionality of it. Especially when I was matching Mad Men, I'd see a lot of the characters place theres a few inches away from the bottom and honestly, it makes more sense to do that!

As for me, middle of my body is the sweet spot. To each their own though.

I'm such an AE head though. That's what makes it hard to purchase outside of the brand. Thought about meermin but don't feel like waiting a month/paying intl shipping/fees

I couldn't open the Nordstrom link since the site is currently down for them but Meermin you don't pay until the shoes are done and you'll be dishing out about $220-225 at most for them with shipping.

I couldn't open the Nordstrom link since the site is currently down for them but Meermin you don't pay until the shoes are done and you'll be dishing out about $220-225 at most for them with shipping.
no customs fees when you order?

Back
Top Bottom