Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Every damn time I wear this suit it rains during my morning photoshoot....feels bad man :rolleyes :frown:
Someone PS the reading rainbow in his hands.

$650 is not bad at all for that Brooks suit. I'm gonna guess its fused at that price though.

finally got the jacket to the Jcrew factory thompson and shoulders were too padded for my liking.

will be returning.

Damn only Cali and MORE NYC area stores smh....I was hype when I saw the spoiler too
how is that considered expansion? :lol: basically just a NorCal and NYC area store #yesimsalty

Uniqlo is opening 10 stores in the US this fall

Uniqlo has made good on its promise to expand and then some. The Japanese retailer announced via press release that they will open 10 more US stores this fall, bringing the grand total to 17. Larry Meyer, company COO of the US said, "Uniqlo is ready to take our next step in our US expansion by opening more smaller format and mall stores in the regions surrounding our current flagships stores in the Tri-State and Northern California regions." Full-court fashion press is a go.

After the jump find a list of the locations for the ten stores, which are in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and California. (Sorry middle America. At least, there's always the internet).

California
Hillsdale Shopping Center in San Mateo, CA
Westfield Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara, CA
Stonestown Galleria in San Francisco, CA
Bay Street in Emeryville, CA

Connecticut
Westfield Trumbull Shopping Center in Trumbull, CT

New Jersey
Bridgewater Commons Mall in Bridgewater, NJ
Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ

New York
Atlantic Terminal Mall in Brooklyn, NY
Staten Island Mall in Staten Island, NY
Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove, NY

I have no idea why they would exclude locations like Santa Monica, Culver City or Torrance with some of the biggest malls in SoCal.

Can anyone attest to the quality of Oliver Sweeney shoes? I was looking through their site... but it seems they mimic a lot of other designers which makes me a little leery.

saw these Tod's in an email from this morning. Has anyone seen a cheaper alternative? I just can't shell out $500+ on some drivers.

saw these Tod's in an email from this morning. Has anyone seen a cheaper alternative? I just can't shell out $500+ on some drivers.

I had some Rockport years ago that look like those. They were under $100 from Macy's.

Farfetch has 20% off sale items. They had some Tod's driving shoes up as of yesterday, I know a few things I was looking at aren't available now.

RFX Jcrew scamming people with todays sale bro, alot of that stuff was previously on sale for 40% off of already reduced sale prices over the weekend. I copped both those Morrocan Red Bowry pant and the Hampton purple (will prolly return) urban slim fit Khakis over the weekend with the last 40% off sale. I see that they raised the price back to retail on both of those.

7 Days of Summer Sale has been buns, I open that email every morning expecting something good and it's been bust all week.

Honestly, just want to scoop a couple Henleys and call it a day.

7 Days of Summer Sale has been buns, I open that email every morning expecting something good and it's been bust all week.

Honestly, just want to scoop a couple Henleys and call it a day.

RFX Jcrew scamming people with todays sale bro, alot of that stuff was previously on sale for 40% off of already reduced sale prices over the weekend. I copped both those Morrocan Red Bowry pant and the Hampton purple (will prolly return) urban slim fit Khakis over the weekend with the last 40% off sale. I see that they raised the price back to retail on both of those.

Yeah, I agree with the both of yall.. but yesterday I did scoop 2 pairs of shorts for $32, which I felt was a pretty fair price.. :nerd:

Hopefully these next couple of days turn out better

Casual friday. Poor shoe choice though. The rain got the best of me after happy hour with some co-workers. Shoe trees please do your magic :frown:

Damn only Cali and MORE NYC area stores smh....I was hype when I saw the spoiler too
how is that considered expansion? :lol: basically just a NorCal and NYC area store #yesimsalty

Met a girl thats scouting places in Houston. I told her that if its not as big as either of the two in NYC I rather they don't come. Our Zara and H&M's are closet's compared to them. Plus, I enjoy the tax free shopping.

there's 3 in nyc

soho one is out of stock a lot imo

midtown one is huge as hell and cant find anything in there

34th is the best imo

doubt you telling her that made a difference, though

After all the JC Penny talk in this thread I took a stroll through yesterday. Surprisingly They have some nice stuff. I picked up that khaki suit posted here earlier for $60, took it to the tailors and its going to cost $90. Suit fit good off the rack hopefully its amazing once it's finished.

Last edited:
Went and checked out Harrison Limited in Birmingham. Good group of guys, one of the younger guys was really up on Alden, had a really nice pair of loafers on. Huge selection of Bill's Khakis on sale but I walked out with nothing because I was expecting to find stuff at Saks which I didn't. Going to have to stop by again next time I'm down there

I ordered the italian Chino in Grey over the weekend. It should be here today, I will try to post pics when I get off work.

I've seen the Faded black joint in person it wasn't what I was hoping for so I passed (I could've gotten it for nearly 200 with the 40% off plus my student discount, even tho I graduated 2 years ago). Passed on it, the suit is actually more of a cream with very thin black pin stripes which make it appear a sort of grey in the pix. Its an okay suit and the lady at J. Crew told me she sold a lot of them this summer.

I ordered it and the Italian chino in wheat over the weekend to wear for an upcoming afternoon wedding, I can let you know soon what I think, hopefully tomorrow. I got it for a little under $250 and the italian chino for around $285, I'll just return either or both if they're not up to par.
Your link doesn't direct to the product page, just the front of the catalog...no way of knowing which you're talking about.

Your opinions on the Italian Chino suit? Quality? Fit off the rack? Heavy/Light? Pics? :nerd:

Hello, quick question...Out of the these three boat shoes, which one is the most versatile for casual wear? Thanks in advance!
3932-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

3931-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

1324848-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom