Dressing Better Vol 2.0

FYI, this shirt is the only thing I've had since high school that I still wear. Oh, and when I bought it, it was skin tight:

As for the shoes, this time last year, I only had one pair of AE's. I had maybe 3 pairs of proper shoes at that. OH, and at this point, I had never shined/attempted to shine a pair of shoes in my life.

Crazy what a year can do :wow:

Yesterday's pick up

Yesterday's pick up

No offense, but you should return those if you still can...

If you're looking for a comfortable penny loafer (I say this because of that unsightly air bubble in the heel) on a budget (Ross sticker) you should look into the CH Air Aiden that has been posted quite a few times in here. Sounds like you can find them for around $80 at Nordstrom Rack.

Last edited:

lil outfit I wore for work one day. Had an outing after so that's why I wore that. Lol the polo is from the Uniqlo x Michael Bastian collab. Wish I copped more styles.

Don't mind the filters guys. It's an Instagram pic. But if you guys make fun... My flame suit is on! Lol.

Congrats on the GQ look K Steezy.

Pinoy - great fit homie.

Yesterday's pick up
The basic penny loafer design isn't bad but those shoes are too squared off and the heel doesn't look that good.

Not the best picture, but if you can find a penny loafer with a more traditional type heel and sole, they'll look a lot better.
smile.gif

Lol, just doing my usual lurking. I'm going to try to get my girl to join that site. She spends most of her money on lululemon rather than designer bags though.

Those air penny loafers are the worst.

If AE sells, I hope they keep their quality up (I'm surprised they've kept it up since they were bought the last time). Cole Haan was great stuff before Nike bought them...

If I had the choice between wearing those shoes or walking 20 blocks barefoot in the 95 degree heat...the blisters will heal eventually.

Back
Top Bottom