Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Checking if I can still post...going to a red and white party in September...why don't people know what colors are in season before doing things like this?

Edit: I can still post! Thought I was banned for a bit.
:lol: Why would you be banned?

Zippers are very Margiela. Not that it's a bad thing.[/quote

First thing that came to mind. Too bad they're over $1,000 :frown:

Here's another photo of the black jacket:

Lol I think it's rather ironic for this thread that as soon as someone shows dissenting opinions or behaviors, they are shunned and told to leave. Very high schoolish. Anyway, back to lurking.
Not really true. The usual members here debate all the time, ie me with RFX on various fashion issues or me and Serg on the recent teacher debate. Keyword is debate and not argument.

This thread has withstand who knows how many trolls now but we always welcome new members.

Not really true. The usual members here debate all the time, ie me with RFX on various fashion issues or me and Serg on the recent teacher debate. Keyword is debate and not argument.

This thread has withstand who knows how many trolls now but we always welcome new members.
Not really true. Nothing to debate if somebody post their opinion. Too many times certain guys in here make smart comments once somebody states their opinion.......almost "clique-like". This thread is for everybody and as long as NT rules are followed, you should respect each person. We'd probably have less lurkers and MORE posters in here.......

Does anyone know if ssense does any sales in the middle of the season or is ssense only doing end of the seasons sales?

Does anyone know if ssense does any sales in the middle of the season or is ssense only doing end of the seasons sales?

its usually an end of season sale.

Speaking on end of season sales. You guys may want to keep an eye on the Marshall's and Tj Max's. My local stores are begining to get stuff that didnt sell in regular stores.

Several Target stores put the stuff out early. Can't remember if I saw that on here or on SF

I went in today hoping I'd get lucky at my store. No luck. :frown:

I saw some decent looking m65 jackets there though. Lighter weight and heavier options. I think I might scoop when I go baçk to check out the PL stuff.

Today to some stupid surprise birthday party for my wife's cousin where the theme was wear white and/or red. Apparently I still somehow was overdressed for the crowd, the worse part was it started 2.5 hours late...
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/09/wdiwt91413.html

here's the link of all the target locations getting the collection:

Damn my nearby store isn't getting it, might head to the Monroe, NY to check out the trench but we'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom