Dressing Better Vol 2.0

a year ago? that TSB feature seems like it was not a couple of months ago. :lol:
regarding the suit, the shoulders already seem too big.

Shoot was in June, end of June. Got my suit from them in May, early June. Order was put in, in December though. I didn't expect to drop 20 pounds though so yea lol. Indochino replied via their FaceBook and they even said a remake is going to be needed. I measure a couple of my jackets and the measurements are off quite a bit. 1-1.5 inches at the shoulder, 3.75 inches at the chest and 3.75 at the stomach.

sarteaga, they botched your suit like crazy
sick.gif
. hopefully you can get a remake. doubt the 75 will cover enough of the alterations

Nay.

Anyone know where to find some slim cargo pants in either khaki or olive?

Preferably under 100.

sarteaga, they botched your suit like crazy :x . hopefully you can get a remake. doubt the 75 will cover enough of the alterations

They botch the jacket for sure. I had high hopes since I tried on the shirt and it fit pretty much perfectly. Honestly, all the shirt needs is probably the sides taken in about an inch if at that. When I took the jacket out I was like well this looks a lot bigger than the shirt. I really do like their FaceBook team since they reply faster than their concierge. Their rep on facebook, no more than 10 minutes after I posted the picture; same as here, was pretty much "yea that's a remake, the shoulders need work for sure. Put in the remake application now and I'll make sure we get started on it within the next 2-3 days for you." At the end of the day their customer service has been on point and that has made up for the issues with both the first shirts, the vest and the jacket. Vest I'm having the back changed and it was way too big as well.

The pants were honestly really well made, in terms of sizing. The legs fit well, nothing overly tight nor too baggy, the only things that I feel need to be done are minimal. The waist needs to be taken in for sure, as it's about an inch too big, pants hemmed as it's about 1.5 inches too long and maybe, maybe tapper the leg. My alterations lady will do all these things for under $10 so I'm not stressing it.

Lands End got some for damn near half the price. I cant speak on quality as I havent copped yet but, when i get my check im pullin the trigger on these..

http://www.landsend.com/pp/canvas-mens-slim-fit-cargo-pants~244552_-1.html
I've been looking for some green chinos, good looks. The chinos are even cheaper too, these will be copped. http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePag..._MERCH=REC-_-LIPP-_-GGT-_-1-_-404952-_-404980

As little sense as this makes I was looking for a greener green. Closer to the Rep ribbon color, would anyone be able to point me in the direction of those?

Last edited:
I'm really into Dockers Alpha Khaki slim fits. They look great, can be worn with almost anything and are easy on the wallet although they do run a bit tight, be sure to go up in waist size from 32 to 34, 34 to 36 etc

Good with my alpha khaki's although I still need to grab an olive pair. Can't get with the slim cargos, I have a pair by dockers and I just don't like the way they look on me

Keep in mind that Land's End has a lifetime guarantee. If you don't like it, take it to their store in sears and receive 10% off your next purchase. Also, if they ever rip, don't fit, or your just don't like them anymore, keep your receipt and get a refund. Even if is 2 years later.

If anyone plans to spend over $75.00 bucks at Lands End, PM me. I have a $15 off $75 coupon I got from the store on Saturday. I picked up a few Oxfords for work.

Keep in mind that Land's End has a lifetime guarantee. If you don't like it, take it to their store in sears and receive 10% off your next purchase. Also, if they ever rip, don't fit, or your just don't like them anymore, keep your receipt and get a refund. Even if is 2 years later.
If anyone plans to spend over $75.00 bucks at Lands End, PM me. I have a $15 off $75 coupon I got from the store on Saturday. I picked up a few Oxfords for work.

Wha? This is great ..can you send that this way good sir? :smokin

Have both those Levi's and love em. They fit really nice and are comfortable since its roomy in the hips. Lands End's ones look feminine with the front pocket designed like that.

Margiela X H&M Collab lookbook
The collection is supposed to be comprised of clothing/shoes/accessories from Margielas archives, so pretty much copy of Margiela clothes at a cheaper price and crappier material.
18ljb7.jpg
fo3beg.jpg

148fmo.jpg
122c0hk.jpg

wre3jk.jpg
1zvx6c7.jpg

29woemr.jpg
2rxbj9i.jpg

Lands' End's return policy/satisfaction guarantee really is great. I'd lost track of a couple things I ordered prior to an unexpected move last year and found them in the spring, unworn, in the packaging. I kept one of the two items that I still wanted but I was able to print up the old receipt and return them to the Lands' End shop at a nearby Sears. So easy.

That being said, it's pretty hit or miss with their clothing for me. It generally looks much better on their website and though they offer a lot of slim fit, certain pieces are still a little boxy. A few years ago I looked at Lands' End as stuff my parents wore but they've stepped it up, especially with the Canvas line. Low prices and you can always get stuff on sale and/or with 25+% off.

Back
Top Bottom