Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Someone suggested the navali stowaway weekender bag to me on here some time ago. It's great and affordable at $125

Going to a black and white event but the dress code is a step below wearing a full suit so I need help on where to incorporate white? Should I just do the standard everything black except the shirt?

waiting for a uniqlo spring stock up sale on t's and maybe polo's

Linen shirts are really nice as well, albeit slightly big.

Repped will add to the list. since everyone raves about their polos i want to try them out, and i bought 3 t-shirts on the last sale at $3 a pop and wear them all the time im just lying in wait to throw $200 and re stock stuff for spring

I think they have different lines of polos? Can't remember which one I have but I don't like it, whatever it is. I have one from footlocker from way back in the day and the fit is identical...That's not a good thing

I think they have different lines of polos? Can't remember which one I have but I don't like it, whatever it is. I have one from footlocker from way back in the day and the fit is identical...That's not a good thing
i bought a few of the slim fit last year and they fit alright...shoulders fit great but the body was longer and boxy through the bottom...i just wear them tucked...material was nice tho for $20...

...it looks like the ones they have this year are not as long, but they are not labeled slim fit

Not sure if I'll get any answers but I'm in the market for a new bag, a duffle to be specific.

I like the Herschel Novel, but would like some more options.

Just looking for something around 20inches and has a nice, classic look (like Herschel I guess).

Suggestions?

Filson. It'll cost 3x more, but the quality will be 100x better.

Way out of my budget, but thanks for the suggestion.

Speaking of IG, I must be one of the few who don't follow any celebs at all. I just follow folks I find interesting.

I see a lot of craziness about follow for a follow back :lol:

I've never tried on uniqlo shirts and polos. How is the sizing in comparison to jcrew? I'm a medium in jcrew shirts and sweaters.

Going to a black and white event but the dress code is a step below wearing a full suit so I need help on where to incorporate white? Should I just do the standard everything black except the shirt?
Usually I do Black pants and shoes, funky socks, white shirt, and back matching vest.

Not sure if I'll get any answers but I'm in the market for a new bag, a duffle to be specific.

I like the Herschel Novel, but would like some more options.

Just looking for something around 20inches and has a nice, classic look (like Herschel I guess).

Suggestions?

Filson. It'll cost 3x more, but the quality will be 100x better.

Way out of my budget, but thanks for the suggestion.
Jack Spade's waxed bags are nice.

Same bro. Waiting for a sale to scoop some Oxford's, Linen's, a Blazer, and those twill shorts for $12 a pop are definitely the *&^%.
Oxfords are on sale right now for $19.99.

I've never tried on uniqlo shirts and polos. How is the sizing in comparison to jcrew? I'm a medium in jcrew shirts and sweaters.
Depends on the fit of the polo. Uniqlo provides the measurements for all of their items so just compare their measurements to polos you already own.

Last edited:
Been looking to get a quilted jacket. What do you guys think about this? $150 at Nordstrom by Vince Camuto

_8791847.jpg

Been looking to get a quilted jacket. What do you guys think about this? $150 at Nordstrom by Vince Camuto

_8791847.jpg

That picture isn't too flattering itself. If possible I would spring more for a Barbour or Belstaff. If you can't, i would just go with something like j. Crew on sale.

That picture isn't too flattering itself. If possible I would spring more for a Barbour or Belstaff. If you can't, i would just go with something like j. Crew on sale.

He can get a Ralph Lauren quilted for about the same range on the Ebay.

Last edited:
I copped blk DNM jeans today. They are pretty slim. Size 32 has leg opening of about 6.75". I just want something with mad stacks. Not sure if I'll keep them. I threw on the nearest sneaker since I had dress shoes on for work. I was barely able to put them over the tongue.

I copped blk DNM jeans today. They are pretty slim. Size 32 has leg opening of about 6.75". I just want something with mad stacks. Not sure if I'll keep them. I threw on the nearest sneaker since I had dress shoes on for work. I was barely able to put them over the tongue.

Thinking about a pair of those... 7 inch hem is optimal hem opening, though

Nice. I got a pair of Blk DNM from Marshall's last summer for about $50. They're my favorite jeans besides those gap skinnies.

Back
Top Bottom