Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Not really DB but don't have a better place to ask, anybody have any info on these pants?

Thanks

any advice on where to find slim/skiny all black jeans shorts? 
or a link to relatively cheap jeans and i'll just cut them myself lol 

:nerd:
I think Levi's make cut out shorts now. I saw some at UO last year.

Today:

How long did your order take to get shipped to you and how did the ordering process go?

I actually bought from eBay from their "seconds". I see no true defects on this one - typically they are very transparent in the listing. The most I can tell is a mini crease on one side and some burnishing polish that didn't stay between the lines. They shipped the day after I won the auction.

Need a nice fitting Navy Suit ASAP for a wedding in a week and a half.

Ordered 2 from Suitsupply shipped to their store so I can try them on and see which I'm keeping if any. Hopefully I won't have to keep shopping after I leave there.

Any other suggestions? About 5'7 155 broad athletic build. 38in chest and I order the Napoli.

Does J. Crew allow you to order an online item in the store. I'm trying to buy something with that 30 percent off sale item coupon code and combine a student discount with it. Looking at copping this Private White bomber jacket for spring.

Does J. Crew allow you to order an online item in the store. I'm trying to buy something with that 30 percent off sale item coupon code and combine a student discount with it. Looking at copping this Private White bomber jacket for spring.

Yep. Have an SA make the call for you.

Ordered 2 from Suitsupply shipped to their store so I can try them on and see which I'm keeping if any. Hopefully I won't have to keep shopping after I leave there.

Any other suggestions? About 5'7 155 broad athletic build. 38in chest and I order the Napoli.
Napoli gonna be big on you fam. I would've suggested Washington or possibly Lazio as they are cut slimmer.

As for a week and a half away....with alterations from there, you'll be cutting it MIGHTY close but SS actually would be my only suggestion given your price point (good thing, other options would be jcrew factory or express or somethig)

Jeans are one of those items though that if you shop around and aren't limited to certain brands you should 

Napoli gonna be big on you fam. I would've suggested Washington or possibly Lazio as they are cut slimmer.

As for a week and a half away....with alterations from there, you'll be cutting it MIGHTY close but SS actually would be my only suggestion given your price point (good thing, other options would be jcrew factory or express or somethig)
* Paging @ksteezy  , paging @ksteezy  .  We have a shopper that needs assistance *

Figured so. Was going for a Copenhagen or Washington but they don't have any in my size. Got the 2 Napolis shipped to the Suitsupply store in Houston so I'll try them on right there and if the fits not right then I'll return it there and look for something else in store.

Kinda don't want to go the Jcrew route but we shall see.

I think it's around 42, man. TaT was made for Jason himself so it's best for smaller cats.
Yeah 42 is the biggest. I tried having him make my tux but I wear between a 44 and 46 so it was a no go. Kinda bummed.

dead. I sent wis the same thing the other day but he didnt take the bait :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom