Dressing Better Vol 2.0

2nd one is cool if youre a rocket scientist, 3rd one is cool if youre a priest near the equator. 
laugh.gif

I talked with a couple of my friends about one's style in the last days. Even if your style has been 'menswear' or whatever, I think it still changes. The changes may occur subconsciously so you don't really notice it until you look back. I wrote a little about it:

2nd one is cool if youre a rocket scientist, 3rd one is cool if youre a priest near the equator. :lol:
Point is to show the various aesthetics. 2nd one is classic Thom..preppy/classic menswear with a fun twist. The third one is really dope to me. Would be great with simple all white CP lows or some gladiator mandals :pimp:

I actually have a white button down collar short sleeve dress shirt like the 3rd one. Planning on rocking it with shorts, casual socks and bluchers sooner or later.

Last edited:
The TNT guys showing Craig love by wearing loud clothes is great. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Basketballs response to his illness has been nothing short of amazing. Hitting the feels.

The TNT guys showing Craig love by wearing loud clothes is great. Hope he makes a full recovery.
Indeed. Took this before the bulls game.

This this this! 
Funny part is that with my tumblr I follow these fashion blogs. On IG I only follow blogs of folks I find interesting. I don't follow those who just post unoriginal contents. Also dislike that follow for a follow rule :lol:

I tried to find KSteezys instagram the other day and had no luck, could have sworn it was KSteezyNT.

You guys can all get free follows from me with no obligations to follow back or like anything being that I only have Instagram to look at stuff people send me.

Last edited:
I tried to find KSteezys instagram the other day and had no luck, could have sworn it was KSteezyNT.

You guys can all get free follows from me with no obligations to follow back or like anything being that I only have Instagram to look at stuff people send me.

ksteezy_nt
wisithfrombkk
sarteaga0408
cbtaylor23
beraqueezy (myself)

Just to name a few of the guys on here.

Used to lurk/post in this thread daily over the years, but have fallen off the past few months.

My style during the warmer weather months includes a lot of light-weight khakis and long-sleeved or short-sleeved button-up shirts. I'm looking for a good casual shoe (not sneakers) for summer that can be worn with this type of outfit. Usually, I'd wear Sperry AOs or driving loafers, but was looking for something new. What's the consensus on espadrilles? Yay or nay? Any other suggestions?

Kinda feelin these ones

LPP
Used to lurk/post in this thread daily over the years, but have fallen off the past few months.

My style during the warmer weather months includes a lot of light-weight khakis and long-sleeved or short-sleeved button-up shirts. I'm looking for a good casual shoe (not sneakers) for summer that can be worn with this type of outfit. Usually, I'd wear Sperry AOs or driving loafers, but was looking for something new. What's the consensus on espadrilles? Yay or nay? Any other suggestions?

Kinda feelin these ones
They are good in my book.

Those are cool for me.

All I wear in the summer outside of work are Quoddy's and sandals.

Back
Top Bottom