Dressing Better Vol 2.0

He fellas any ideas on how to continue the DB around the pool? Have a few pool parties coming up so I am looking for inspiration. Defintely going with the shorter shorts this summer.

J Crew factory has 30% off plus free shipping with the promo "BUZZ" going on right now. Plus items are already reduced so it would be a perfect time to grab some tee's and shorts for the summer.

He fellas any ideas on how to continue the DB around the pool? Have a few pool parties coming up so I am looking for inspiration. Defintely going with the shorter shorts this summer.
I just rock a white t shirt and swim shorts when I'm walking to the pool. Shirt comes off when I'm at said pool. Pretty much it. Shorts are on the slimmer side too. Probably 5" if not a bit shorter.

you're gonna want some shell swim loafers and either some calf skin or suede swim trunks.

the louis vuitton floaties are optional though

You guys wearing 7" or 9" shorts?

And can anyone chime in on the jcf gramercy shorts? They comparable to the jcrew stantons?

can i get some opinions on this suit please.

http://bananarepublic.gapcanada.ca/browse/product.do?cid=85424&vid=1&pid=762150003

with some discount codes, it'll bring it down the whole suit to about $250 (canadian). (i just posted like to jacket, but pic shows whole suit)

what do you guys think about BR suits ? fit and quality wise. i just saw it now, and malls are closed today due to it being a public holiday. at that price point it seems like it's reasonable...

Last edited:
You guys wearing 7" or 9" shorts?

And can anyone chime in on the jcf gramercy shorts? They comparable to the jcrew stantons?

9" for me but I think it depends on your height. I am 6'0 tall and if I went with 7" shorts they would make my legs look really long and would throw off my proportions a bit.

I bought two pairs of the gramercy shorts a couple weeks ago for about $15 each and I am very happy with them. Very comparable to the mainline J Crew version (Stanton I believe).

http://bananarepublic.gapcanada.ca/browse/product.do?cid=85424&vid=1&pid=762150003

with some discount codes, it'll bring it down the whole suit to about $250 (canadian). (i just posted like to jacket, but pic shows whole suit)

what do you guys think about BR suits ? fit and quality wise. i just saw it now, and malls are closed today due to it being a public holiday. at that price point it seems like it's reasonable...

I bought a BR Tailored fit suit in wool about a year ago and it has held up nicely. Very solid suit for the price (with a coupon..I think I got it during one of their 50% off sales) and the fit is pretty good OTR. I only got the pants hemmed.

Heigh is a factor for shorts too. I'm 5'10". 7" inseam falls a couple inches above the knees. 9" would just hover above the knee caps.

I've heard good things from people that have suits from there. Already out of 36S, another L for team manlet
mean.gif

I'm also intrigued in popovers but theyre going to be a "Try before you buy" thing for me, being that I've never owned one before.

When it comes to shorts I've always like the way Hollister ones fir, but theyre just too bright.

Got the girlies 'mirin your porcelain skin. Pause.

I wear 7-8" in-seam shorts, depending on how much I feel like showing off my frail legs.
I wish I had that natural flawless skin :lol:

I also get a facial and massage every other Tuesday :pimp: that's why you see I usually go casual with the outfit after a suit or something like that on Monday.

Got the girlies 'mirin your porcelain skin. Pause.

I wear 7-8" in-seam shorts, depending on how much I feel like showing off my frail legs.
I wish I had that natural flawless skin :lol:

I also get a facial and massage every other Tuesday :pimp: that's why you see I usually go casual with the outfit after a suit or something like that on Monday.

Elkin gets facials too.

From himself.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom