Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just ordered a suit from Indo for pops.

Father and son, canvassed and swaggin out, pics next month for my Uncle's wedding :pimp:

Looking to buy a denim jacket to layer over regular shirts and also hoodies.

Im normally a medium when it comes to clothing. Should the jacket also be a medium or should I size up to a L/XL?
I have both a black and blue slim fit jean jacket from levis, and It fits pretty snuggly in the beginning, but it loosens up considerably after a few wears. And I don't wash them too often, so they have yet to shrink back up on me. So I would go true to size honestly.
Have you layered it with a hoody underneath too?

Thinking about buying a brown tweed blazer for the fall. Any suggestions?:nerd:

Yeah, I know of the brown tweed sport coat from J.Crew that Adrian is referring to. I actually have it and it's a very good SC. Regular price is $219 though :x

I think I got mine for around $80ish. The herringbone pattern is nice.

I went to the outlets today and walked into Saks. They have their buy 1 get 1 free promo and was thinking about picking up some Zegna Cloth suits. Too bad they have a small selection. I was looking for a navy suit with peak lapels or a shark fin blue/grey suit. Came out with nothing. The suits that were made of the Zegna looked like they were half-canvassed too. Didn't really get a good look though, was too upset over the small selection :lol:

I also spoke to the sales associate over at Allen Edmonds and he told me that the company is going to stop offering the buy 2 for $250. He said the stores weren't making any money and it was a hassle offering it. The company supposedly asked all the factory outlets if they wanted to bring it back and they all voted no.

He did mention that they would start to offer buy 2 for $500 soon. They had Mora 2.0's for $179 though. I guess that is as low as they will get now. They also had a dry selection of the Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers line. They had some black Fifth Ave's and a bunch of Persidio's in stock.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know of the brown tweed sport coat from J.Crew that Adrian is referring to. I actually have it and it's a very good SC. Regular price is $219 though :x

I think I got mine for around $80ish. The herringbone pattern is nice.

I went to the outlets today and walked into Saks. They have their buy 1 get 1 free promo and was thinking about picking up some Zegna Cloth suits. Too bad they have a small selection. I was looking for a navy suit with peak lapels or a shark fin blue/grey suit. Came out with nothing. The suits that were made of the Zegna looked like they were half-canvassed too. Didn't really get a good look though, was too upset over the small selection :lol:

I also spoke to the sales associate over at Allen Edmonds and he told me that the company is going to stop offering the buy 2 for $250. He said the stores weren't making any money and it was a hassle offering it. The company supposedly asked all the factory outlets if they wanted to bring it back and they all voted no.

He did mention that they would start to offer buy 2 for $500 soon. They had Mora 2.0's for $179 though. I guess that is as low as they will get now. They also had a dry selection of the Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers line. They had some black Fifth Ave's and a bunch of Persidio's in stock.

I went to my local Allen edmonds outlet and the sales associate told me they were going to do a 2 for $300 instead of 2 for $250. She also told me she's only been there for 5 months so she might be wrong

2 for $300 is the one they did just a month or so back.

Highly doubt 2 for $500 would be the jump. People would effectively stop sourcing 2nd quality shoes and just pay for 1st's straight up.

2 for $500 would be a mark up on most shoes. that doesnt make any sense

He told me 2 for $500, unless I'm mistaken. Although, I'm pretty sure that's what he told me. When he told me this, I was kind of confused as well.

EDIT: Just called the outlet and the guy told me that there's a 2 for $300 coming soon and they will also be offering a 2 for $500. He mentioned that they're very busy today and he doesn't have time to tell me all the details. ******* douchebag.

He told me 2 for $500, unless I'm mistaken. Although, I'm pretty sure that's what he told me. When he told me this, I was kind of confused as well.

EDIT: Just called the outlet and the guy told me that there's a 2 for $300 coming soon and they will also be offering a 2 for $500. He mentioned that they're very busy today and he doesn't have time to tell me all the details. ******* douchebag.

I would assume the 2 for $500 may be on shell?

I would assume the 2 for $500 may be on shell?

Yeah, i think so too. If they are going to be offering a 2 for $500, it's going to be offered when they don't have sales going on. Factory seconds reg. price is $279, so the 2 for $500 makes sense in this case.

The guy did mention the 2 for $500 works well because you can use it on "fully priced" items.

Hey guys anyone in here lives in the Orlando area? What are some good boutiques/stores for casual clothing in that area. My fam says florida mall has good stores but id like to know of anything  outside of the mall . Thanks

Boat shoes with jeans is the only way to go. I just can't do chinos/shorts and boat shoes; I feel like a 50 year old dad :x

Last edited:
You know what brand looks dope for nice occasions?

APT 9

They solid, reasonable priced, and at Kohls. 

Are you in college/high school? If the clothes actually fit close to how they look on the website, I can see these being fine for students who want to spend their $ on alcohol, clubs, and overpriced late night Mexican food instead of good quality clothes (which is how it should be :pimp: ). Looks like a cheaper version of express. Just don't get all the colorful quincenera shirts and stick with simple colors.

If not, I'd rather spend a little more $ and get some good quality shirts that will last longer, cause that stretch fit material is horrendous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom