Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yes it is. Alpha Industries puts it on all of their stuff. I like it though.

Saw that H&M jacket a few weeks ago and it fit too weird on me. Dope jacket though

I copped my "variant" SLP varsity from Zara last year. Black with white accents on the sleeve collar and bottom lining. Only $90 and of course since its Zara, actually fits well.

Anywhos, went to Uniqlo to check out that new Plokhov Urban Sweats collection. Meh. Was gonna cop that black zip up for work but wasnt sold on it. Overall was disappointed, the denim collection impressed me more (tees, sweatshirts).

J.Crew / Stones Throw / Flat Head 2001 / Viberg Service Boots:

Never noticed it before this pic but I'm gonna take the flannel into the tailor to get the sleeves taken it a bit. 

ive seriously been considering the h&m leather biker for $200

seen that but nah, you can do better
Went to Pacsun to check that Ben Trill bomber/MA-1 and it was too light for the Fall imo.. also felt pretty cheap and flimsy.

How do you guys feel about this one? I actually like it..

PALLADIUM X ALPHA INDUSTRIES M1-A JACKET

Hopefully the price isn't OD.

:nerd:

yo this is nice

Last edited:
CP's

anyone in here wear chelsea style boots?
Just posted a few pages back saying how i wanted to pick up a pair. Found a dark brown suede pair on asos, waiting to pull the trigger. Still contemplating if dark brown would be the best color for the color pants i wear,  I need to pick up some light denim.

I never got into the look of chelsea boots. Always liked the look of the lace ups more and I like to tie them tight for a snug fit.

Most people buy chelseas because they already got lace ups. Not many has chelseas as their one and only pair of boots.

Uniqlo finally opens in Northridge and Glendale Friday! :smile:
Went to meet up with a bud today in Northridge. I was clueless the store had open already. Several great offerings there including $20 denim. Quality feels a lot better than H and M. Great stuff for those on a budget and need basics.

I have one pair of Margiela low left. It's a navy striped joint in 42 EU. I just want to clear space. $140 shipped to Con USA for DBNT.

Sold a lot in the last 2 weeks but also bought several pairs of boots and shoes :lol: Only keeping 2 pairs of sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom