Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What you guys think? Tried to get the diff angles and I know the outfit doesn't help lol.

Has anyone ever read books/publications by Alan Flusser? I've heard great things about them.

Last edited:
My honie elisoul1 on IG been killing it. Dude is with the street etiquette crew and all that, real clean fits.

Wonder how much bread those cats make.

My honie elisoul1 on IG been killing it. Dude is with the street etiquette crew and all that, real clean fits.

Big ups to them. Came along way from working part time at J. Crew and getting hated on NT. The style has changed though from tailored thrifted goods to now mostly endorsed pieces.

I still believe that the members here can put together awesome and worthwhile if we are all locals. Sigh.

Big ups to them. Came along way from working part time at J. Crew and getting hated on NT. The style has changed though from tailored thrifted goods to now mostly endorsed pieces.

I still believe that the members here can put together awesome and worthwhile if we are all locals. Sigh.

I agree. It's definitely possible.

How can I get this little pen/whatever stain is out of the wrist of the jacket? The jacket is like nylon type material. A perry jacket. Didn't see it when I bought it, looked over it

Whats everyones plans for BF?

Zara has 25% off everything but an insider told me to wait til Saturday as everything will be dirt cheap. I guess its leftovers from what doesnt sell on BF. Might scoop a blazer and some sweaters for work.

Zara has 25% off everything but an insider told me to wait til Saturday as everything will be dirt cheap. I guess its leftovers from what doesnt sell on BF. Might scoop a blazer and some sweaters for work.

too bad zara clothes is tiny as heck.:smh:

Sleeping in, b.

Back
Top Bottom