Dressing Better Vol 2.0

well i was talking about the villain. was debating on copping or waiting till friday for the extra discount but i pulled the triggger to avoid it being sold out hy tomorrow.
smokin.gif
. small fits me perfectly and it stretches out a bit after a few wears
You did good. As far as I understand the villains we see now will not be discounted on Friday. Only today.

Is there an extra discount on top of the 20?
i BELIEVE SO BUT NOT ON THE ITEMS ON THE SITE NOW. THERE WILL BE A SALE ITEM ADDED TO THEIR SITE AT 12 TONIGHT. THOSE ITEMS WILL BE MARKED DOWN AND I THINK THE 20% COULD BE STACKED ON.

Does the Ssense sale get progressively better? And I ordered a villain last night.. You telling me it can be cheaper tonight? Lol

Does the Ssense sale get progressively better? And I ordered a villain last night.. You telling me it can be cheaper tonight? Lol
AS FAR AS I KNOW NO VILLAINS WILL BE IN THE "SALE SECTION" COME MIDNIGHT. ONLY CHANCE TO GET THEM CHEAP IS NOW. UNLESS THEY PULLED A CERTAIN VILLAIN FROM THE SITE BEFORE THE SALE, WHICH I DON'T THINK THEY DID.

Finally got through on Finishline for those Infrareds...Extra $20 for shipping and taxes put them at $205 :smh:

$50 more and I could've gotten Qasa racers...hmmmm

Don't tell me KITH not doing any deals today. Really want them Florsheim Boots, but not for $175 if I can help it.

Finally got through on Finishline for those Infrareds...Extra $20 for shipping and taxes put them at $205 :smh:

$50 more and I could've gotten Qasa racers...hmmmm
LOL I think 5 of us are copping those today.

RE: J. Crew....30% is super weak. You gotta catch the end of the season sale where it's like 40-50% off and another 40-50% off that. Then you ask for the student discount to be added on top :pimp: This is how you score $10 shirts and $20-30 pants.

RE: J. Crew....30% is super weak. You gotta catch the end of the season sale where it's like 40-50% off and another 40-50% off that. Then you ask for the student discount to be added on top :pimp: This is how you score $10 shirts and $20-30 pants.

:smokin

When is this usually? January?

Back
Top Bottom