Dressing Better Vol 2.0

NT fam, is it common for down jackets to leak a few feathers/down? Got one from Penfield and don't know if I made a mistake by copping from them. I notice it more where there is stitching, the shell is all nylon ripstop, which could be another reason. I've owned a down jacket before and don't remember this being an issue. It's not like a bunch of feathers floating around, just a few here and there (Thought this would be the best place to ask) Thanks

Yeah it's normal. I'll notice a feather escaped my rlx down vest and uniqlo bubble jacket every one in a while. Happens when the pointed end of a feather gets through the jacket material.

Damn RFX, that's a dope biker too. LMAO most broads bought the thotty bra x tights combo (shoutout to them lmao), so i bet those bikers are sitting all over.

Also im pretty damn mad i missed those Stafford Deacons for the super low at JCP. I actually stopped by JCP last night, and they're a hit here cuz the biggest size left was a 8.5. Good shape to em. I expected them to feel completely crappy in hand, but i was pleasantly surprised. They're PERFECT for Chicago winter abuse, since i commute via train. If anyone spots the cognac pair in a sz 12 at their local JCP, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Atrium order arrived already.

Anyone looking for a bomber, I would highly recommend Our Legacy. Fit/construction is great. Quite warm as well.

Was able to snag this from The Corner for about $220 (sale is finished but its still marked under retail).
Clean.

Anyone know how the LL Bean boots fit size wise? Michigan winter 
mean.gif
 Have to cop. 

****. Just saw how far backordered they are.  

Last edited:
Lol yeah. Get to save a few precious minutes in the morning by just quickly applying cream and combing back.

Anyone know how the LL Bean boots fit size wise? Michigan winter :smh:  Have to cop. 

I followed the size guide on the site. I'm a size 10.5 in sneakers, a 9.5 in Red Wings and went with a 9 in the duckboots. They fit well, if I sized down anymore they'd be too tight.

Caught this H&M x Wang Wool Biker and was wondering why the sizing was 2, 4, 6, 8, etc... and it turned out to be womens. :lol: I don't even give a damn though, things fits just right and I guess it was a return but got it for more than 50% off.

Damn, that's dope.:lol: :wow:

I followed the size guide on the site. I'm a size 10.5 in sneakers, a 9.5 in Red Wings and went with a 9 in the duckboots. They fit well, if I sized down anymore they'd be too tight.
Appreciate it. Going to try and hit the Tyson's Corner store when I'm in DC this month and see if they have any at the location. That back order is nuts. 

Appreciate it. Going to try and hit the Tyson's Corner store when I'm in DC this month and see if they have any at the location. That back order is nuts. 

Yeah, I wanted to order one year but wouldn't have gotten it until spring. The next year I ordered beginning of November before the crazy amount of orders.

Last edited:
Anyone know how the LL Bean boots fit size wise? Michigan winter :smh:  Have to cop. 

****. Just saw how far backordered they are.  
I've seen 8 Mile, son!

On the real though I'm not sure I can do winter in the Midwest. Still contemplating about trying it out for a year or two. Jobs offer looking kinda good.

Is Detroit really as bad as they say? GM is knocking. Maybe I can get a deal on da hemi too.

does anyone know if you can stack student discount online or phone order with jcrew if you get in contact with customer service?

Anyone looking for a bomber, I would highly recommend Our Legacy. Fit/construction is great. Quite warm as well.

Was able to snag this from The Corner for about $220 (sale is finished but its still marked under retail).

Nice fit Adrian. Brand of boots?

does anyone know if you can stack student discount online or phone order with jcrew if you get in contact with customer service?

I've done it once for an online order. She said they don't do it for online orders but she granted me a one time courtesy. So it can be done, just woo him or her I guess.

I've seen 8 Mile, son!

On the real though I'm not sure I can do winter in the Midwest. Still contemplating about trying it out for a year or two. Jobs offer looking kinda good.

Is Detroit really as bad as they say? GM is knocking. Maybe I can get a deal on da hemi too.

:lol: my first winter here. Been in NY the past 6 years, and I can already tell it's going to be a problem here with that lake effect. Plus side was that layering started a little earlier than I'm used to.

Back
Top Bottom