Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Another pic of them, when they were mine.

Very nice. What made you give them up?

Last edited:
is MAB truly bespoke? or is it just outsourced to China MTM? just curious..shoppin around for a decent suit..

It's bespoke but some work is done in China.

FYI, there's no place in America that does all work 100% on American soil. Find me one if you think I am exaggerating.

Yeeeeooo,

Tryna find some tan suede chelseas (similiar in color to the SLP Wyatt boot). i'm gonna beat em up so ~$150 would be the max spent.

Any suggestions?

wes, when did they have those common projects on sale ? rull size run or random sizes ? only that colorway ? pretty sweet deal for $179.

wes, when did they have those common projects on sale ? rull size run or random sizes ? only that colorway ? pretty sweet deal for $179.

Not really sure, just randomly checked the site Saturday morning and found them. Only size they had was a 46 and looked like it was the last one too. Was gone after I bought them, otherwise would have posted in here

Very nice. What made you give them up?

Didn't really give them up per say. So long story short, this pair (now Adrian's) wasn't lasted properly and the snake skin actually tore near the welt. The tear is about 1/2" long and all you can see is the lining. (I can provide a picture if you guys would like lol). I emailed Carmina and they offered to make me a new pair and they actually were the ones who stated that it likely occurred due to a lasting problem. They were very generous as I bought them from someone else (DS NIB). They should be arriving some time next week.

Also, besides Adrian being one of my best friends, he was the one who found this original pair on secondary market, sent me the link and the rest was history. Considering these two things and that we are about the same size, I have a wider foot, I figured that he wouldn't make the tear worse and I would.

Last edited:
Navy suit with brown shoes. What color shirt do you guys recommend, white? What about tie?
Few questions before my suggestions. What is the occasion and what shade of brown are the shoes? I would suggest light blue/powder blue as white may cause too stark of a contrast between shirt and suit. Hard to comment on tie color without knowing shade of the shoe. 

You guys have any suggestions for a hoody similar to the John Elliot villain hoody maybe a cheaper alternative with the same slim fit style

Not surprising, but Zara has a side-zip sweat shirt now. I'm sure they'll put out a side-zip hoodie as they release more of their new seasons stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom