Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Around $220 from what I can see. Likely will get a customs charge since its coming from the UK but likely not more than $20-30. Meermin would be the same deal but I far more prefer this slightly chiseled last.

Meermin's joints are too bulbous for my taste.

5" shorts might be smaller than some of my draws :lol:. But if you can pull em off more power to you.

Any opinions/preferences on either of these shorts? 5" J Crew Stantons or the 5" Bonobos Washed Chinos.
5 inches are pretty short. I rock the 9" and they sit a couple inches above my knees. I'm not that tall either, only 5'10".

Still patiently waiting for any Shoe Tree finesse ...
ohwell.gif

Damn at 5" shorts :lol: had to cop the online 10.5" because I'm 6"2, they fit great for the taller guys looking for shorts this summer.

Around $220 from what I can see. Likely will get a customs charge since its coming from the UK but likely not more than $20-30. Meermin would be the same deal but I far more prefer this slightly chiseled last.

Meermin's joints are too bulbous for my taste.
I've been mulling whether or not to go with the Mitchums or the Meermins for the EXACT reason you brought up.

Still feel like I wanna see more pics of the Meermins being rocked casually. Like the snuff a lot though.

did they give you blue balls, breh?

I wore boxers instead of briefs on Monday and my left nut was perpetrating.

He said he can fix it. He's gonna let them all the way out. $15 more each pair though. It's better than buying new pants and he did do just what I asked...which was stupid.

Just copped these, super stoked

Also picked up these EG slips and vault old skools as a brokeboy common projects alternative. Dunno if it's a matter of being broke actually just more so not wanting that silhouette for that price point. The old skools are pretty nice as far as all white low goes. The quality increase of the vault leather over the normal canvas joints is
pimp.gif
 Kent Wang has a nice alternative as well.

And here's today fit. Actually rocked the EG slips way too dope to keep them on ice like I originally planned

Last edited:
I need an all white sneaker for summer but Chucks gave me plantar fasciitis and Vans are just too bulky and ugly to me.

Back
Top Bottom