Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You can find clarks for 50-70 routinely on frugalmalefashion.

Just keep your eyes open.

Last edited:
Probably unpopular colors cause I was heavy into DB's about the same time ago and could never find Beeswax or Sand for under retail.
Actually, it was a pair of Beeswax for me and Oakwood suede for my sister. The Beeswax was $60 and the Oakwood was $50

Dambs fambs, I coudnt find Beeswax or Sand for under retail for nothing. Oakwood was like a consolation Sand colorway, I got mine for the low as well. :lol:

They really bumped it all the way to $150?!

Last edited:
who is KT?

IG is all about the thots breh
Google her. She's an older import model. She blew up when I was in the scene in the early 2000s. I don't follow any model or thot in IG.

Dambs fambs, I coudnt find Beeswax or Sand for under retail for nothing. Oakwood was like a consolation Sand colorway, I got mine for the low as well. :lol:

They really bumped it all the way to $150?!
It's close to $150. Around $130 or so. Saw it at nordstrom.

I heard KT So a pro :nerd:

That's neither Dannie Riel or KT So tho

I think it's Janis True

Also I copped Beeswax DB from Costco 3 years ago for like $90

Last edited:
so i've been looking everywhere for a dark navy blue pocket square that doesn't have a crazy pattern (prefer polka dots or paisley that isn't crazy) and can't find anything. 

need it from somewhere that I can pick up in person since i'm heading out to vacation on friday.

any suggestions on where to look?

A while back, I picked up a silk navy/white dot pocket square from jcrew. Very simple and clean. I'm sure it that same style is sold in many other stores/from many other designers, as its a relatively popular pattern/color combination but jcrew's was pretty cheap (on sale) and was available in store when I needed it.

I've since misplaced it but it was quite versatile. I'd recommend checking there maybe.

so i've been looking everywhere for a dark navy blue pocket square that doesn't have a crazy pattern (prefer polka dots or paisley that isn't crazy) and can't find anything. 

need it from somewhere that I can pick up in person since i'm heading out to vacation on friday.

any suggestions on where to look?
What city are you in? SuitSupply, Nordstroms or Nordstroms Rack has a good selection. Rack is probably your cheapest option.

coulda sworn i remember clarks being 115(maybe i'm wrong).. now the one i copped is showing as 130..

at least the quality is probably the same

nike(converse) absolutely bastardized the jack purcell. they make them so cheap now

the leather sucks now and is all rough..the lace tips and airholes are plastic instead of the metal..and the trademark "smile" is no longer engraved into the toe..its just kinda printed on

and the insole isn't that comfy cloth anymore..its like some bs cork print

and it went from 65 to 80 :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom