Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lowkey want this coat from Zara :smh:

Givenchy been off lately, and doesn't have any staying power. The pieces with the stars and graphics seem to not be popping anymore, and those were only couple years old max. The Tisci collab with Nike left more to be desired too.

I see no issue with a topcoat and jeans/sneakers. Just can't rock with some Jordan 7s and wrangler denim. Cps or some similar sneakers and some tapered or slim/skinny denim looks dope to me

Stan smiths look good wit jeans topcoat imho
Sneaker is damb near perfect 2 me

Yea i was not a fan of that givenchy stars phase but HELLA brands bit that **** omg lol

I did like that rottweiler sweater tho 8)

Imo they do best wen they keep it classic

2016 is weird tho looks like gypsy high end lol
I like looking at it tho...would never wear.

Blazers in navy and gray will always be around at fast fashion places.

A lot of us always encourage to buy off season so you can save mad bread. Now is the wrong time to cop f/w gear unless it's something you love or don't mind paying retail.

Went to PacSun. Store opened 25 mins late. Talked to dude, looked super baked. Had no idea when I asked for the Alpha Industries MA1. Looked around the store and couldn't find them.

Went to UO. The store didn't have them. They did have the Alpha Industries Fishtail jacket in size L and XL. Tried L on for kicks and surprisingly it fit nicely albeit sleeves were too long. Medium would've been dead on. Small wouldn't fit for sure.

Talked to worker. She said the MA1 runs short and advised sizing up. May end up copping both since you can return in store. Oh and if you have them order in store they can expedite shipping for free. Just FYI.
dont size up unless you like your jackets big like that.

bomber are supposed to hit at the waist and are shorter than other jackets like biker jackets or harringtons.

Stan smiths look good wit jeans topcoat imho
Sneaker is damb near perfect 2

I swear I thought the same thing for a minute. Then I started to see how much more cleaner Common Projects Achilles lows looked with fit's. I've been recently thinking if it's worth it or not to cop at retail price point being both shoes essentially do the same thing.

I swear I thought the same thing for a minute. Then I started to see how much more cleaner Common Projects Achilles lows looked with fit's. I've been recently thinking if it's worth it or not to cop at retail price point being both shoes essentially do the same thing.
DO NOT COP AT RETAIL

Is there an aftermarket for bnwt Jcrew shirts and sweaters? I have all these shirts I bought in an xl just because they were 50% that I know I'll never wear. Or should I just donate them?

Is there an aftermarket for bnwt Jcrew shirts and sweaters? I have all these shirts I bought in an xl just because they were 50% that I know I'll never wear. Or should I just donate them?
grailed as a basic section. but u can donate them to me since we both in NJ. pm me pics

Last edited:
long weekend, have some catching up to do in here:

olive/burgundy/greys with black denim will probably be my go-to's for fall casual wear.

stan smiths look great but they need to get some boost technology in them, comfort level is minimal. i've heard the same is true with cp's but i'm still looking to buy a pair since the silhouette is great.

grailed.com is probably your best bet, but be prepared for the lowball offers.

its all the same.  they are basic white sneakers...the only people over analyzing them like that are people on this website.

Last edited:
dont size up unless you like your jackets big like that.
bomber are supposed to hit at the waist and are shorter than other jackets like biker jackets or harringtons.
Do you actually have the model we are discussing though? I already know how they supposed to fit. But this particular style is different, look at Tom's pictures a few pages earlier of the exact style we are talking about here and his looks fine if not still short a bit.

Been had the Harrington G9, actually had to size down per Baracuta. And got a couple double riders.

its all the same.  they are basic white sneakers...the only people over analyzing them like that are people on this website.
Silhouettes are different if you've ever seen them in person. Still never worth retail.

Been traveling in and around Paris and Italy for the past month and man these dudes have style. Dudes from 20 to 70 years of age are all DBNT. I definetly need to step my game up when I get back.
i'm going to both next month and need some new gear ASAP..they gonna style on me plus the cal is on them

Pony makes nice low top sneakers as well.

Was going to get these for the summer but got sumthin else instead

i'm going to both next month and need some new gear ASAP..they gonna style on me plus the cal is on them
I'm gonna style on you this Weekend bro. Ask your wife if you can come to Mint with :pimp: :lol:

Stans are too bulbous. That CP slim profile and leather warrants the price, idc idc.
Yeah man. I just copped Stans and they are def bulbous. They good at $75 though. I can't relapse into lux kicks again.

Back
Top Bottom