Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If you're trying to sell fashion brands like Prada, Ferragamo, etc. SF may not bite well.

If you're talking about beloved brands like G&G, Lobb, Green, etc where members do preorders and happily pay the $1k+ price tags, then you'll do well.

When I unloaded my non shell Aldens (granted these are middle tier and not true high end since they are in the $500-600 range), I did really well on eBay and SF.

Customer base isn't the same as sneakers. The buyers are usually very professional. One guy asked me if I had anymore pairs to sell in the same size and last. Didn't even wanted pictures. He bought them just like that.
Good point, I mentioned SF because I got some loafers from there so that came to mind when he mentioned what he was selling. SF gives a more professional vibe whereas Grailed feels like a younger crowd to me and thus maybe a bit sketchier. Everyone I've dealt with on SF has been a great person to buy from or sell to. 

Good point, I mentioned SF because I got some loafers from there so that came to mind when he mentioned what he was selling. SF gives a more professional vibe whereas Grailed feels like a younger crowd to me and thus maybe a bit sketchier. Everyone I've dealt with on SF has been a great person to buy from or sell to. 
A lot of kids on Grailed are broke bois will lowball you so they can be the 5th owner of some lux sneakers. I've done well so far though due to the nature of my items. 21 items sold so far there. A lot made offers and I accepted and they go ghost :lol:

There should be. Click on the item you're searching for and then stock locate and it should populate the nearest location stocking for you

My man was clapping them discounts out of her.
laugh.gif
not mad at all...i would of too without the discounts

Back
Top Bottom