Dressing Better Vol 2.0

beware of Elwood. some tees are elongated and some are "tall elongated"

yall cats gonna be out here wearing dresses to match yall heels
Tall elongated is just an inch longer though
do you currently wear elongated tees? because my JE ones are already straddling on being too long. no way in hell would I want longer.

plus if you are coming from normal hems, it'll be a drastic change up for some :rolleyes

What are y'all thoughts on Chippewa boots

Like half the price of wolverine with a vibram sole

Kinda like a mix of 1000 mile and red wings
81UVLOwaHFL._UX500_.jpg

Last edited:
So I mentioned I was in NYC for business this past weekend. I want to share this with you guys. I think that some of the NTers in the NE may be interested. My best friend started this company and I've been working on it with him. Now that it's getting colder we're getting busy working on it again. Also, it's now at a point of success where I feel I can post it on NT without being EWD about it :lol:. If you guys need a hookup let me know.

http://shop.flandana.us/

Gonna have the stick up boys warm this winter while they get you

i dare one of you to walk out the house wearing a red or blue flandana :rofl:

copped. killa cam

Last edited:
do you currently wear elongated tees? because my JE ones are already straddling on being too long. no way in hell would I want longer.

plus if you are coming from normal hems, it'll be a drastic change up for some :rolleyes

but Ye and Jerry Lo rock extremely long T's, . I think it looks dope if done correctly..

Why is it so hard to find a pair of camo chinos. A few years ago they were all over the place. If I had known my epaulet joints would have shrunk I would have sized up. :smh:

Last edited:

plus if you are coming from normal hems, it'll be a drastic change up for some
eyes.gif
how tall are you though?  

Finally getting a leather this year. Can't decide between 2 zip or 4 zip moto though.
What are y'all thoughts on Chippewa boots

Like half the price of wolverine with a vibram sole

Kinda like a mix of 1000 mile and red wings
81UVLOwaHFL._UX500_.jpg

Chippewa makes incredible boots, especially at their price range.

Welcome Wes [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Jut got a new CC with 0% APR for 15 months, figured I'll put it to use lol
that's exactly what I've done for some of my bigger purchases this past year

I have actually never paid a cent of interest outside of whats on my car payments lol

Back
Top Bottom