Dressing Better Vol 2.0

#CasualFriday at the office

Oh it's lit. Good looks Papi. Jcrew has a student discount too?

Ya 15% in store only. Stacks with sale items but not full price with discount. Right now they're running I think 30% off sweaters and the usually won't stack that with student discount. You can try in store though.

Ya 15% in store only. Stacks with sale items but not full price with discount. Right now they're running I think 30% off sweaters and the usually won't stack that with student discount. You can try in store though.

Its discretional. Ive purchased online, returned in store to purchase with student discount.

anyone in the Philly area or in and around Ft. Washington that can recommend a good tailor? Need to get some leg openings reduced

anyone in the Philly area or in and around Ft. Washington that can recommend a good tailor? Need to get some leg openings reduced

for the most part almost any tailor you find on yelp will be able to do this since it's relatively simple. i use ones in lansdale as well as north wales, which is probably a little far for you. if you're having selvedge denim tapered just specifically ask that they take it from the inseam, it will be more expensive. if they're non selvedge and you don't mind a wider outseam then it will run you anywhere from $15-20

Back
Top Bottom