Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It's nice seeing some different leather jacket options... The biker thing is definitely over done.

Double Rider went RIP in 2014.

It's nice seeing some different leather jacket options... The biker thing is definitely over done.

Double Rider went RIP in 2014.

YMMV

In this thread for sure.

In "my" real life there are no riders.

Almost everything that trends in this thread is not a trend among my circles.

Hell square toe stacys are still the ish in my circles.

Last edited:
I'm just surprised a lot of people bought that style of jacket. Never really liked the way it looked and it definitely doesn't look good on me. I've always liked the very minimal / simple leather jackets.

its as classic as lets say a chelsea boot 
nerd.gif

Im the opposite, I hate simple leathers. Not "hate" maybe but I think a plain, simple leather would look better in a different material, or a different but similar type jacket.

As for a biker jacket, leather is the king. No other material biker style would trump a leather.

Im the opposite, I hate simple leathers. Not "hate" maybe but I think a plain, simple leather would look better in a different material, or a different but similar type jacket.

As for a biker jacket, leather is the king. No other material biker style would trump a leather.
this season i am looking for a suede DB

It's probably been asked before, but what kinds of things would you wear to a beach wedding?

I'm not in the wedding party, so I can be a little more out there in terms of what I wear.
Not really into linen pants, so that's out of the question. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Double rider

Chelsea boot

Jogger

Elongated tee

Stuff is done before it can grab traction, you have a 6 month window to get your wear on before you are late to the party.
or you can wear what you like 

@davidson_frere[/quo
This is fire! man i need jump away from wearing street wear clothes and focus on fits like this. Homie at my church gave the funny look when i didn’t come proper with a nice suit. I would have done the same from his perspective.

@Alchemist IQ

God don't care what you wear to church, bruh. It ain't ya homie's job to judge you either.
This.

Strict site here... I am used to my old bb.com days. My apologies.

Wear what you like... Make sure it fits... Ignore trends = winning.

Then post fits on here and generate ideas and discussion... That's "dressing better."

Strict site here... I am used to my old bb.com days. My apologies.

Wear what you like... Make sure it fits... Ignore trends = winning.

Then post fits on here and generate ideas and discussion... That's "dressing better."
mirin' 

Don't worry Instagram.
I'm bout to start posting fits in here.

Ready to shut these bullies down.

Don't worry Instagram.
I'm bout to start posting fits in here.

Ready to shut these bullies down.
i mean based off the one pic i seen u post in another thread ( i think you were at a wine vineyard or something)

you would fit right in here 

Back
Top Bottom