Dressing Better Vol 2.0

oh is that what happened?

there's also those same 2-3 cats who say nothing except what you said above. just in slight variations that is.

I remember you reported someone for posting your picture in the fools wildin thread off that same MJ cry picture.

I'm gonna have to agree with Elkin...you're in your feelings.
:lol: I have that saved on my phone somewhere

sorry though, I actually never reported that.

All types o cats in here 2nite looooooool

Always liked that first green Acne sweater/ just a nice color/texture combo. It's a women's sweater but this season they released a men's sweater in that color.

That long Dries sweater looks like it has potential but I haven't seen it pulled off too well. I think Allen Oniya styled it better than Ye though

..do you have a tumblr/blog?
Your location and profession sounds like someone.

laugh.gif
I have that saved on my phone somewhere

sorry though, I actually never reported that.
I gotta find the thread but OP posted the PM from the mod that said YOU reported them.

You come off as the type of guy to get loud, get punched, then sue.

Have a great day.

I'm mainly in the high end clothing/shoe threads or easy thread when it comes to clothes talk these days.

I used to be a god. now I'm just a n00b.

i never dressed better. i never even had my car

/paulwalker

I don't even know what dressing better is these days, honestly it just seems like a free for all
laugh.gif
honestly the realest thing posted.

to me dressing better wasn't never about suiting up or menswear.

it appeared that way bc a lot of the cats who came in here were younger heads who were entering the work force looking to transition into a more professional setting.

which is awesome.

but for me the concept of dressing better is learning your own personal style and feeling comfortable in your own skin. or kanye's skin.

You learned to ride a bike from YouTube, I'm sure you can learn to dress from this thread
nerd.gif
you needed youtube to learn to ride a bike?

bro u like 43 years old. how u not know how to ride?

Nah bro, no blog/tumblr/social media.

I want to get into that stuff though, always looks fun
bro lmk. once upon a time a group of us from this thread started out and made a groupme chat to create the finest style blog.

a few years later. no blog. only family. and you never leave family behind

cuz i aint snitch on no one

/vindeisel 

Nah bro, no blog/tumblr/social media.

I want to get into that stuff though, always looks fun
bro lmk. once upon a time a group of us from this thread started out and made a groupme chat to create the finest style blog.

/vindeisel 
SWAT didn't come to your house and disrespect your whole family?

Last edited:

/vindeisel 

Stop!!! You stop it nao :rofl:

I remember the NT style blog. It was a good idea, seems like it would be a little hard to manage though.

I'd be down for another attempt at a collective.

Back
Top Bottom