Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone with the Common Projects Chelsea boots able to comment on fit & quality? I'm thinking of copping a pair (I'm a 11.5/12 in sneakers if that's helpful).

when you get them keep us updated
Got the package yesterday. The quality is definitely there and the tees are very lightweight/thin (keep in mind if you're getting white)

Here's a quick pic:

I can also see where the medium/large thing comes from pinoy732 pinoy732 .

The medium fits but wouldn't mind a little extra length in the body. Can't really complain though. Will most likely pick up some tees large to test out down the road [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I already have 8 Grana u necks and want to cop more I'm 5'10 160 and medium fits perfect highly recommend

Fellas, looking to buy a couple of new suits. Not looking to spend over $200 per suit. I've out grown the few suits I have due to bulking up 20 pounds. 

Where do you recommend I cop from?

I've been considering jcrew factory, zara, and combant gent. Never purchased from zara or combant gent but heard good things. Also my style is smart casual, meaning I usually wear a tee shirt or polo with my suit to work. But, I dress it up if I have a meeting that day.

Fellas, looking to buy a couple of new suits. Not looking to spend over $200 per suit. I've out grown the few suits I have due to bulking up 20 pounds. 

I've been considering jcrew factory, zara, and combant gent. Never purchased from zara or combant gent but heard good things. Also my style is smart casual, meaning I usually wear a tee shirt or polo with my suit to work. But, I dress it up if I have a meeting that day.
$200 too low. You can't even do J. Crew Factory from what I've seen even with their 40 percent off extra discount. Hopefully an off the rack H&M fits you.

I already have 8 Grana u necks and want to cop more I'm 5'10 160 and medium fits perfect highly recommend
I'm 5'10" at 165 lbs with a 39 inch chest, was thinking about going small since I'm a large small, or a small medium, depending on brand.

I would honestly go as far as saying, to go with one suit for now (@ $400-500) as opposed to getting 2 @ $200.

Many regrets on the suit end for me, got rid of most of my low end suits, ponied up for nice ones. Quailty over quantity.

Looks like SuSu has a pop up in LA now. I'm finna stop by to try and get dialed in. FYI for those interested.

I would honestly go as far as saying, to go with one suit for now (@ $400-500) as opposed to getting 2 @ $200.

Many regrets on the suit end for me, got rid of most of my low end suits, ponied up for nice ones. Quailty over quantity.
Here's the thing, I went with the $400-500 suits but now I regret spending so much since I've out grown them. Went from 5'11 145 pounds to 170 pounds in 6 months bro. My fault though since I decided to hit the gym lol. 

Thinking of pulling the trigger on two oxford suits from Jcrew factory for $300. Get them tailored and call it a day.

The downside of hitting the gym, totally worth it though.

Worn those shoes before, luckily the suits I had when I was bigger were on cheaper/fused end.

Any word on why Suit Supply doesn't set up shop in LA, don't have the background info. I know they have a "shop in shop" inside Bloomingdales (Beverly Center) and now this pop up. Why no stand alone?

Hitting Vegas, might stop by their Vegas location. May be my first impulse buy in quite some time, :lol:

Worn those shoes before, luckily the suits I had when I was bigger were on cheaper/fused end.

Any word on why Suit Supply doesn't set up shop in LA, don't have the background info. I know they have a "shop in shop" inside Bloomingdales (Beverly Center) and now this pop up. Why no stand alone?

Hitting Vegas, might stop by their Vegas location. May be my first impulse buy in quite some time, :lol:

I've been to the Vegas location before and it's solid. Great customer service and I think their work is a little bit faster than other susu locations

You married with kid, can't be in Vegas chasing thots anymore bro :lol:

Here's the thing, I went with the $400-500 suits but now I regret spending so much since I've out grown them. Went from 5'11 145 pounds to 170 pounds in 6 months bro. My fault though since I decided to hit the gym lol. 

Thinking of pulling the trigger on two oxford suits from Jcrew factory for $300. Get them tailored and call it a day.
Bro you hitting the jugo? 25lbs in 6 months?

Worth a shot if you're looking for a biker jacket. Nordy has a great return policy.

Nothing is frowned upon as long as the fit looks good. Its about Dressing Better (e.g. no NT Denim) not what brands are popular or not.
For sure, didnt want a super cheap look, but with this model im sure most people wont notice. 

Check it out in person to see if it looks plastic-y(?).

I'm sure the quality will be fine for you. Unless you plan on taking the jacket to hell and back.

Back
Top Bottom