Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i think uniqlo code is deaded

No. I just used 466, 468, 470, 494, and 509. 4 flannels and the black bomber. I just hope I ordered the right size flannels. Meant to check the size of the ones I have before leaving for work but forgot.

Last edited:
Hey fellas, can someone PM me how the code works? I need some socks/boxers and wanted to see if I can grab some for the low. Appreciate it.

Just used 503 for the black flannel. After reading back through the thread @japejapejape convinced me to grab it. I wish they had the two grey colors in stock also. This is what I ended up with:

I'm over spending a lot of money on clothes and love UNIQLO. Thanks again to whoever posted the deal this was awesome! Won't even have to buy any clothes for fall/winter now I'm set :pimp:

Last edited:
HICHICAGOxxxx

Change the x's to digits. Keep trying. It'll eventually land. I haven't seen much success over 1300. I just texted TypeRPinoy 6 active codes.

Appreciate it. I thought that's what I read but wanted to be sure lol. Thanks.

Everyone should jump on the shirts before they change back to their $30 original price.

At $20, not so much a deal anymore.

Was worried I was too late to take advantage but I was able to cop a flannel and I'm going in for socks now.

Thanks

Am I an idiot or I'm not using the code correctly? lol

Code should be good for $10 off your order, si? no?

I see dudes in here flourishing, stocking up a lot heavier than what I have in my cart and getting a greater discount...

Last edited:
Surprised they haven't cracked down on this by now. Ended up grabbing some socks and might go for another flannel and supima tee for the lady. Seems like code goes up to 1499. Tried prob 30+ numbers to get my latest order through :lol:

Can someone PM a code? Everything I'm entering doesn't work. Reps will be given and help will be appreciated.

Am I an idiot or I'm not using the code correctly? lol

Code should be good for $10 off your order, si? no?

I see dudes in here flourishing, stocking up a lot heavier than what I have in my cart and getting a greater discount...

Strange. Thats what I'm getting only $10 off total order instead of $10 off each flannel.

Is it $10 off per order? Gonna have like 8 orders if so. :lol:

Strange. Thats what I'm getting only $10 off total order instead of $10 off each flannel.

Is it $10 off per order? Gonna have like 8 orders if so. :lol:

Same. Just read below this it's $10 off each order; makes sense. Glad I'm not the only one who was confused lol

Back
Top Bottom