Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Went to Uniqlo this weekend. No $1 socks, they had 3 for $7 or something like that. Picked some up, along with t shirts.

I've been using their t shirts and boxer briefs for a while, and they've held up fine from numerous washes. Great bang for buck.

I still remember when H&M started opening up stores around here in the mid 2000s and folks were lining up. Their t shirts were trash after 2-3 washes :smh:

Prob online only deal. Played yourself not ordering and set to pick up in store.

Prob gonna scoop mine from Philly tonight.

Went to Uniqlo this weekend. No $1 socks, they had 3 for $7 or something like that. Picked some up, along with t shirts.

I've been using their t shirts and boxer briefs for a while, and they've held up fine from numerous washes. Great bang for buck.

I still remember when H&M started opening up stores around here in the mid 2000s and folks were lining up. Their t shirts were trash after 2-3 washes
mean.gif
It was online-only -- they'd lose all their stock in-store if they ran $1 sock deal

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I like the collar, I have an Alpha Industries slim fit bomber for a more traditional one. 

Damn I have too many jackets for someone living in LA lol

Looking for a nice overcoat somewhat dark grey or grey in general . So far I found one on Topman & I noticed one on Jcrew also . The only thing is idk how both are compare quality wise . The only coat I have is from Asos and it's holding up well .

Looking for a nice overcoat somewhat dark grey or grey in general . So far I found one on Topman & I noticed one on Jcrew also . The only thing is idk how both are compare quality wise . The only coat I have is from Asos and it's holding up well .
I'm looking for one as well. Not finding any black ones for a decent price.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT  

Looking for shirts like JE Mercer, but without the JE prices, anyone got a plug? Looking to buy a bunch.
Killion. But I feel like their elongated looks are too exaggerated. And quality does not compare.
Thanks bro, looked on the Killion website and all of their tops show as sold out...lol

Any recommendations for a brown leather messenger bag for work? Thinking of copping the LL Bean one for $199. Don't want anything too expensive.

Sup NT! Can somone recommend nice black denim for a soccer thigh dude? AKA chunky :/ no jokes here but i thought about womens jeans since they have stretch and me and weight loss are like oil and water!

Back
Top Bottom