Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Saw HHH rock sand ones in person.

If you pass on these you playing yourself

They look wayyyyyy better

When I was checking out I notice I had two pairs of the Chelsea's in my cart and wAs offering a pair of cap shoes. It went away once I got rid of one the chelseas.

I'm just not a fan of that crepe sole. I grabbed some cheap urban outfitters chelseas to give a test run and see if I can pull off a Chelsea boot before I drop more cash on some (SEF will be my next chelseas if I can pull them off. Is SEF still making chelsea boots?)

Crepe sole doesn't look that bad imo, and it's pretty damn comfy. I love my tan CP chelseas 
smokin.gif

Easily my favorite pair of shoes

Last edited:
Saw HHH rock sand ones in person.

If you pass on these you playing yourself

They look wayyyyyy better

I'm sure these are very nice. Just very reluctant to go all in for each color because I'm worried about sizing at the moment. Waiting on my first pair to come in then I'll see how it goes from there.

When I was checking out I notice I had two pairs of the Chelsea's in my cart and wAs offering a pair of cap shoes. It went away once I got rid of one the chelseas.

For me one of the sizes of the Chelsea's sold out but the captoe stayed in my cart and I checked out with them at 0.00. We'll see if they ship

Lol, what Queeze said.

Gonna cop brown but it's yzy szn this week [emoji]128531[/emoji]

The McNairy sand suede Chelseas are back up for pre-order.

Nice. Once I get my black pair in I'll order the sand.

Just ordered the sand suede Chelsea's. I wanted to order the black and brown but unsure of how these will fit. I went tts but that really isn't saying a lot these days.

I'd prefer they run smaller than big. If they fit to my liking I'll go for the other two.

I went TTS too, but now thinking .5 would've been better.

Someone posted in here that they went a half size down. So I went by that.

Damn. Wish I saw that before my order.

Need some on feet/fit pics of those mcnairys

Soon. My black pair deliver on Friday. Will post pics hopefully Friday, if not first thing Saturday morning.

I ordered the grey and brown pair...the free cap toe shoe included was a nice touch...although i wish i knew about that coupon...emailed them to see whats up

Here is a guy on KTT who bought the black pair

xSGQkqw.jpg

KFqFSMS.jpg

Last edited:
NEED the olive quarter zip FOG hoodie on Saturday. Now that I know that they fit YUUUUUGE ill be gunning for an XS.....

Wow. Ordering 2 pairs of boots and getting a free pair of dress shoes is a crazy deal. Basically $150 for 3 pairs.

I only ordered a pair of the black cap toes though. $33 and some change total is great.

Back
Top Bottom