Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Cosign copping Goyard in Paris. Unless your a broke boi

I love Goyard (yet to own) but only two card slots? Doesn't seem practical. I rock the YSL top zip pouch. I love it cause you have several card slots plus a pouch for anything else you may need to carry.

Last edited:
I still have this dead stock Goyard Grenelle that I was given 2 years ago. I was going to use it as a wallet. It's a passport holder but think of it as a bifold card holder. But my Goyard card holder has held up so well I haven't even used it.

Last edited:
I put in a pre-order for the black Supreme LV cardholder in-store (DC) a while ago but I highly doubt it gets fulfilled.

favorite purchase of last year, worth every penny imo

Been eyeing one of the Goyard for a while. You can purchase in store in NYC right? Or have to go overseas?

Edit: Nevermind I see all the info posted on the last page.

Last edited:
Get this Lucky Brand schott collab instead. Its on sale foe 435 on the Lucky Brand website. Its an updated slim fit

I appreciate the info!

Edit: Damn, looks like brown is the only color they have for this specific jacket. I was looking for the same color as the original two I posted. I still appreciate the suggestion, thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone recommend a brand that sells patterned trousers? JCrew used to have a couple but it seems as if they don't sell them anymore.

I just bought a cheap leather wallet and a leather card holder from jcrew factory. Bought them years ago and still in good condition. Will splurge on a Tanner Goods wallet in the future.
Bought a regular JCrew tan leather card holder, and is in almost great condition 6 years later. Great quality, not a fan of branded items so works for me.

Goyard cardholder goes hard. Was thinking of replacing my Gucci joint with the new Gucci with the snake but I fell in love with the new Fendi cardholders.

Plus theres more slots.

Goyard cardholder goes hard. Was thinking of replacing my Gucci joint with the new Gucci with the snake but I fell in love with the new Fendi cardholders.

Plus theres more slots.

IMO it looks like something my 8 year old nephew would carry but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom