Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Side note has anyone checked out the Wanderluste brand?
I've been following Allen Onyia but seems like the line is only available to celebrities and not us regular folks.

Same with Rhude designs, been trying to cop those tuxedo track pants but seems impossible unless you are Future

I've been following Allen Onyia but seems like the line is only available to celebrities and not us regular folks.

Same with Rhude designs, been trying to cop those tuxedo track pants but seems impossible unless you are Future

But everything that has released has been for sale.

https://wanderluste.co/collections/all

Idk what the deal with Rhude is tho. Always coming soon and never a sign of much.

I was gonna Say the season is on sale at 30% off right now. Where were you struggling to cop

Idk what the deal with Rhude is tho. Always coming soon and never a sign of much.

Never heard of rhude

Man i really want a pair of the rose colored CP achilles low. Wanna find a pair at 200 or possibly less but no luck

I haven't peeped the website since they first launched but thought it was always sold out, guess not. 

I like that Night Rider Satin Jacket but not for $400 
sick.gif

I haven't peeped the website since they first launched but thought it was always sold out, guess not. 

I like that Night Rider Satin Jacket but not for $400 :x

30% off right now SS17SALE

I think im gonna cop the solid white and solid black curve hem tee

literally been checking everyday for the past 3 weeks not one site had the Achilles low for sale yet

check this thread and the other one

they've been on sale

maybe ur size is just tough to get

where have you looked?

As i type this a revolve add pops up

lol

Man I really wanted them JE Vandals. Didn't even know they dropped today
Sold out within the first minute lol it was a sad Thursday. Which is surprising given the supreme drop was the same time... guess we'll wait and see if they drop elsewhere

Yes there has been a ton of CP sales but I sure have not found any white leather low tops hit any decent price point. The closest I've seen was Tres Bien but their stock was limited to like 44 and 45 and they went quick.

Glad I got my girl a pair when Notre had em for $300. However, the last pair I picked up was nearly half that :x

Sold out within the first minute lol it was a sad Thursday. Which is surprising given the supreme drop was the same time... guess we'll wait and see if they drop elsewhere

Hopefully they do drop elsewhere. Not gonna hold my breath tho

I like that Night Rider Satin Jacket but not for $400 :x

That jacket is kinda tough [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Achilles white low doesn't dip below $300 because they do not need to discount them that much. They sell well at full price.

I did get lucky with a pair of white mids for $250 maybe a little under that, cant remember.

You're wildin if you truly believe that. Once très bien runs an additional 20-25% code, their price to the US falls below your threshold.

I've had help in the past to get for great prices but have seen plenty of times white lows sell for $250-275. Unfortunately for those hunting this sale season, it has not been the case.

white achilles low could be had during sale season for like 100-150 years ago

Back
Top Bottom