Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So, I was in Austin for Thanksgiving. While there I wanted to visit Barneys COOP. While looking for parking I saw H&M and remembered they carried the MMM collab. I go in and see a navy blue high water suit. I loved it. The quality is much better than Zara and it will require very minimal tailoring if any. So while looking through other things a guy walks by and says they are giving out 50% off coupons on all the MMM stuff down stairs. So I end up with the navy blue suit and the camel colored one. I also picked up the red painted denim. Wanted the white painted ones but, no dice. Also picked up the bag. .
Oh I would just like to say that Jazim that works in Barneys CoOP is bad and shes from Houston which was a plus.
how much did you pay for the camel colored MMM suit?

Yeah, man. Like I predicted, the MMM stuff went on sale. Don't get me wrong, it's probably the best (in term of quality) collab H&M has done thus far, but the prices were just too high for the average H&M consumer.
You guys are stylin' at the gym :lol: For gym, I'm in Under Armour head to socks, including gym bag. Shoes are Brooks for running.

Houston just got their two H&M's this year and neither got the the MMM stuff. I can see how the it is a lil expensive for their average consumer. Their regular stuff is pretty cheap. It was almost laughable. Peps were looking at me like I was crazy cause I had so much of the MMM stuff. The quality far surpassed those of regular stuff and Zara's stuff for sure.

It will be a new look for me and I saw it as a cheaper way to explore it.

If anyone wants to change their style and explore other options H&M may be the way to go.

Last edited:
Speaking of Barneys, I got a postcard in the mail today: the sales start on Wednesday, in store and online. Up to 40% off.

Please tell this is for the Flagship store and not CoOP or both not really sure since they closed Houstons CoOP.

Tops and bottoms came out to about $114 for each suit.
wow i did not know that the MMM stuff were on sale today
mad.gif
. good pickup, i really like the suit top. is it slim or regular fit?

wow i did not know that the MMM stuff were on sale today >: . good pickup, i really like the suit top. is it slim or regular fit?

Its very slim and the pants are high watered. For what I can gather it was an Austin thing only. We country down here, we know nothing about Margiela. So, the stuff just sat. This is one of the joys of being around country bumpkins. Even with the 50% peps weren't interested.

I was born in raised in Houston BTW.

The just had 30% off online. That's probably the best so far. If you like something, get it now as Nike has just sold the company and quality/design may change.

Yeah i was wondering aren't the lunargrands essentially the first and last we'll see with that sole?

Its very slim and the pants are high watered. For what I can gather it was an Austin thing only. We country down here, we know nothing about Margiela. So, the stuff just sat. This is one of the joys of being around country bumpkins. Even with the 50% peps weren't interested.
I was born in raised in Houston BTW.
laugh.gif
thats cool, good pickup nonetheness. if i knew that it was only 50% off in austin i wouldve told my brother to get me the jacket cause he lives there and is coming back during christmas. guess i'll check it out in store first and see about sizing

My family doesnt really get dressed up for thanksgiving, just casual i guess...
i wanted to try something i seen on reddit

henley over a button up , didnt work well becasue the henley was to long in the sleeves and length area... woulda been better if it wasnt...

pants are levis, they are like tealish

Bass had some pretty good sales at the outlets (Woodbury). It was 15% stacked on 30% stacked on 50% or something like that. Pretty good, original price was about $140 or something, came out to $44 and the duck boots were a little more expensive and came out to like $53.

Woudve gotten the high top duck boots but they looked a little funny, rather get some Sorel hightops.

i have this jacket, i wanted a barbour one but its hard getting one shipped to switzerland for a decent price

its really warm and has alot of pockets 

I still use that Rockstar one as a gym bag! :lol: One of the zippers broke on it a while ago though.
If you're using it for the gym, those look good. For a travel or weekender type of bag, I would recommend also checking out LL Bean:
272945_0_44

I guess I really want a travel bag, my rockstar bag the black plastic shoulder strap popped a few months back, now I think it's time to dump the old thing.

I guess the gym bag is smaller than a travel/weekend bag ?

Not really using it for the gym though.

Need some help on these two toned wingtip shoes: anyone know where i can find them?  I've been searching online for awhile and no luck.

Back
Top Bottom