Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have a suit from them but haven't had it tailored yet. Quality seems good for the price. Definitely better than others available at the same price point.

Filling Pieces is impressive...
B865D4D4-D3F8-4076-97B0-922E4C8A10F3.png
91D2F2AE-0B71-4240-BE24-07A6AF0C9D34.png

87B239A7-A531-4CC2-B93D-409553073BE1.png

Attachments

• 63FA2D31-CACE-4BA8-9B3E-C22ACCBFBF5C.png
    63FA2D31-CACE-4BA8-9B3E-C22ACCBFBF5C.png
    739 KB · Views: 14
I have a grey Jomers suit from their first drop which is very comparable to the SuitSupply Napoli I got married in this summer. You'd be hard pressed to find a better option at the $250 price point. The issue with Jomers is their limited drops sell out fast so you definitely want to sign up for their emails and buy as soon as the items are available. At this point they also dont have Short/Long sizes either.

Bonobos. Have a dress shirt from them that's cotton/spandex mix and love it.
Thanks, I'll check out their Jetsetters. 3 for $300 is a little rich for my blood but I've seen them mentioned on a couple lists. I'll wait to see if they have a holiday sale.

Any recommendations for cotton/spandex blend dress shirts? I tried the Van Heusen Flex 3 shirts and instantly became a fan. Love the feel and the flex material makes a huge difference. Even bought one of the flex suits. Not bad just a little more sholder padding than I like.

They just don't have a great color selection for the shirts. Outside of white, black, and dark blue, the rest are just too loud for me. And no patterns.

i have a white uniqlo stretch joint, not sure what other colors they have in that material/style, but worth a look

has anyone here ever shorten the length of the suit jacket, not the sleeves? i wanted to shorten it by an inch or inch and half and found mix feedback online.

Yea you could have it shortened, but in my experience, it really doesnt make THAT big of a difference. They only take away about 1 inch. Make sure you go to a good tailor, not really a simple job and pretty easy to mess up.

What leather you gets getting ready to pull out?

In need of direction

I just bought two different styles of Belstaff leather jackets. They are not cheap but sometimes can get for a discounted price. They are super high quality though and they use fine European leather. I posted one of mine a few pages back.

I have one from oaknyc. Not a brand I've heard of before but after handling it, it's definitely not bad for the price.

Idk if I should ask this here but whatever. Where do you guys with wrist accessories get yours? Example, bracelets.

Amazon,H&M has some decent ones every now and then ... basically anywhere I can find them

Good looks on the Jomers mention. Did a little research and pulled the trigger on the last light grey suit (Warren) in my size. Hopefully the fit checks out once it comes in.

Anyone grab anything from the Uniqlo x JW Anderson collab? I picked up one of the trench coats just to see what it’s like, I’m pretty sure it’s gonna end up going on sale so it’s probably getting returned.

Can anyone direct me to a fashionable belt for under $50? I want a Ferragamo or Hermès belt but I just can’t justify paying that ticket

Speaking of leather jackets, I bought this Falcon off of Grailed, and I'm a little iffy on the fit. Jacket is tight as ****, but I wanted opinions. Excuse the diaper ***.

Attachments

• IMG_5230.jpg
    IMG_5230.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5231.jpg
    IMG_5231.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5229.jpg
    IMG_5229.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 128
Thanks guys. I've actually had it back up for sale for the past week or so. Learned a lesson on this buy.

Back
Top Bottom