Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Gentlemen I’m having some training at corporate next week for a few days and was wondering where I can get cheap business casual clothes. I frequent H&M but besides that I don’t know much else. Mind you it’s mothers day so I’m not trying to break the bank. Thanks

factory jcrew, main line jcrew, BR, and to a certain extent uniqlo

Gentlemen I’m having some training at corporate next week for a few days and was wondering where I can get cheap business casual clothes. I frequent H&M but besides that I don’t know much else. Mind you it’s mothers day so I’m not trying to break the bank. Thanks
Banana Republic is having a 40% off sale on most items.

Morning fellas
Anyone know the brand of these shorts
TIA

Attachments

• B7497C85-ACC4-49D1-B3BB-DA9928DB4972.jpeg
    B7497C85-ACC4-49D1-B3BB-DA9928DB4972.jpeg
    313.6 KB · Views: 89
Just from what you said, shouldn't I be a 45 since I'm a US sz 12?

-Drew
of all those i know who own a pair of achilles, no one has ever gone tts and always had to size dow. i sized down from a 9.5 nike to 41/8us and they fit perfectly. gf is 6.5 nike and went down to a 35/5us. hope that helps

1 full size down. Don’t listen to anyone that says don’t size down.
This.

For reference I'm a US9, and I have always gotten a 41 in everything. I've owned three pairs of white Achilles, a suede pair, and the Chelseas.

IMG_3080.PNG

Not sure if any Amex Cardholders are interested but there's an offer for a $90 statement credit when you spend $300 at Allen Edmonds, in store and online. Got a wonderful pair of Walnut Strand seconds, 2 sets of cedar shoe trees & Walnut Polish for $216 after the statement credit. Might be worth looking into

Back
Top Bottom