Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone know where I can get the brown shirt on the left?

dOLnXVJ.jpg

Looks like a collarless flannel ...

I need to look into this. I’ll tell you a funny story. I once emailed Burberry and I asked if I payed them extra can they create me one of the basic long sleeve button up in the og stripe pattern. They said they couldn’t not even for whatever price I was willing to pay.
Join Menlo House. I am a sz 40 and I love their casual stuff, I wear Perry Ellis slim or modern fit slacks, and usually Ralph Lauren classic fit buttonups, a few Daniel Cremiuex, the Old Navy premium buttonups are good when u catch them for the low, and that Target brand has good big and tall stuff, Goodfellow and Co

I have a wedding next week and trying to find collar tips with connecting chain for my shirt. Any suggestions?

Where are those pics of the American Eagle jeans?

I was trying on 511s the same day, these have much more room than them.

That being said, can be hard to compare with Levi's stuff cause their sizing is so inconsistent.

Attachments

• IMG_20180916_175927.jpg
    IMG_20180916_175927.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 66
Sorta along the lines of dressing better what cologne do you guys rock? Lately I’ve been rocking Creed Aventis and Santal 33. Id like to grab a few more from the Creed line but they are so dam expensive.

For those who are looking at American Eagle denim:

- Check the site constantly and wait for sales: I got my denim at <$30
- The best scores I got were during Thanksgiving/Christmas -- copped denim for $12
- AE has the best return policy: they have no time window if you have your receipt (I returned stuff I bought in 2015 just last week)

For those who are looking at American Eagle denim:

- Check the site constantly and wait for sales: I got my denim at <$30
- The best scores I got were during Thanksgiving/Christmas -- copped denim for $12
- AE has the best return policy: they have no time window if you have your receipt (I returned stuff I bought in 2015 just last week)

Yep, I got mine for $30 over Labor Day weekend along with 2 other pairs of pants at $30 each as well.

Just wanted to add that these do feel more on the thin side as well.

Maybe the skinny fit ones would look better. I have to hit up the mall one of these days and see how they fit.

Just copped 2 AE jeans online. Wearing some of the flex jeans as I type this. Hella comfortable. I stopped buying Levi's because the sizing was inconsistent

Any of you have a pair of Doc Marten's?

Really want an affordable pair of boots to beat up. Guess my only real fear is finding a pair that goes well with my denim. Most of my stuff is tapered. Don't like that tucked in look with boots.

One guy who’s ig I follow is marvaments. Dude has so many great boots. Always rocking some cool jeans and workwear and plenty of pics of him rocking boots.

Any of you have a pair of Doc Marten's?

Really want an affordable pair of boots to beat up. Guess my only real fear is finding a pair that goes well with my denim. Most of my stuff is tapered. Don't like that tucked in look with boots.

What kind of look you going for?

Thorogood, Red Wing, Wolverine, Allen Edmonds are all good boots. On sale, you can get them for pretty good prices and they'll last years.

What kind of look you going for?

Thorogood, Red Wing, Wolverine, Allen Edmonds are all good boots. On sale, you can get them for pretty good prices and they'll last years.

Just looking for something that would be ideal for snow and ice when that season comes. Also like I said I want it to be a slimmer profile as oppose to thicker.

Back
Top Bottom