Dressing Better Vol 2.0

These CPs have been absolute life, I’m hella OCD when it comes to white kicks, which is why I never really rocked with them, the second they yellow or get scuffed I dump them, the quality on these allow for them to age soooo well tho, I’ve been rocking these for almost a year, clean them with soap and water regularly and if they get too bad I dump in the washing machine and they always look great, specially in pics....need to pick up another color.
06F746D7-456D-457C-8482-208E6987E3BB.jpeg

784AC9B9-55EE-4680-B3AD-634BA16CFE3A.jpeg

Someone mentioned suede Chelseas and I can’t brag enough about these Vince joints, pricepojnt was around 320$ I believe, so not crazy wild expensive like most quality boots, but not throwaways like Zara and other brands, great quality and also age very well and the silhouette is a little more manly than other chelseas if that makes any sense

8A30F53B-AA3C-4D8C-B55C-9794F36BB6E7.jpeg

8A88061F-222D-4D0E-B99D-98B61BC4FAD3.jpeg

6337B450-ABB1-43F0-B059-B92B60EF3193.jpeg
I bought these Amiri Bandana Boots a few months back, hands down my favorite pair of boots and get so many compliments

These are dope, funny thing it took a while for me to warm up to aesthetics of Chelseas, but with the right fitting jeans and comp pieces of an outfit, these boots are so damn versatile.

These are dope, funny thing it took a while for me to warm up to aesthetics of Chelseas, but with the right fitting jeans and comp pieces of an outfit, these boots are so damn versatile.

Thanks bro! Yeah i too didn’t like them at first and felt like they were too feminine, but now i have 5 pairs. They’re really versatile and forces you to dress better overall. I like that i can throw them on with a button down shirt or toss them on with ripped jeans and a vintage band tee.

The Amiris are so eye catching to me because the bandanas and chains give it some serious attitude

I wanna get a pair of jodhpurs but I’ve already invested in a pair of SL’s I don’t even wear all that often because of this cheaper version chelseas I got..lol

Winter rotation:

-Black Chelsea leather boots
-Dark brown leather Thursday boots
-White CP Achilles Lo w/some fluffy *** socks

I find myself only wearing my Red Wing 875s now. Rest of my boots get no wear. Tempted to get the black pair of 875s or switch it up and get the black Eastland moc toe boots which look nice too.

SuperDry is not a Japanese brand, it’s based in the UK. It’s basically Hollister with Japanese logos all over their stuff.

Grine Grine been keeping an eye on COS, waiting for them to open a store near me to check them out in person.

ksteezy ksteezy did you just say you put your CP Achilles in the wash..?

SuperDry is not a Japanese brand, it’s based in the UK. It’s basically Hollister with Japanese logos all over their stuff.

Grine Grine been keeping an eye on COS, waiting for them to open a store near me to check them out in person.

ksteezy ksteezy did you just say you put your CP Achilles in the wash..?

I did once, made it to the other side just fine...lol

Can yall recommend a good quality solid black pullover hoodie? Preferably with no logos on it

I just tried on the Everlane joint at their store today -- really dig it, warm and cozy
Peep the $30 Uniqlo one too

https://www.everlane.com/products/mens-365-fleece-hoodie-washed-black?collection=mens-sweatshirts
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-lo...#start=22&cgid=men-sweatshirts-and-sweatpants
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-u-...var_411591_color=COL05#start=10&cgid=men-sale

Back
Top Bottom