Dressing Better Vol 2.0

barely? i see plenty of new arrivals valid

Nothing good. The suiting is never on sale and they over price the new arrivals so when you apply the 40-50% discount it comes out to the $30-40 their products should cost to begin with.

Nothing good. The suiting is never on sale and they over price the new arrivals so when you apply the 40-50% discount it comes out to the $30-40 their products should cost to begin with.
I can see that. Not disagreeing.

Anyone have wear experience with Cole Haan 2.Zerogrand? Felt very good on foot.

Almost grabbed for $149 this weekend at the outlet, but waited. They're $100 more online now that I check...
upload_2018-12-11_8-8-24.png

upload_2018-12-11_8-7-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-11_8-8-18.png
    upload_2018-12-11_8-8-18.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
Honestly I stopped going to stores and just cop clothes and shoes online on discount. Paypal reimburses you for return shipping if you have to pay for it as long as you pay through paypal

Almost grabbed for $149 this weekend at the outlet, but waited. They're $100 more online now that I check...

Dodged a bullet with those Zerogrands...man those are ugly.

Why not just get some regular dress shoes and put some insoles in them?

Dodged a bullet with those Zerogrands...man those are ugly.

You sleep bro. Lunargrands are dope. To each their own tho.

I have a pair of the originals and they def dress well in the corporate offices.

got my pair of thursday boots co. captain boots in the brown color in today. gotta say that i'm super impressed all-around.

shoutouts to the folks at their retail store on mercer st in nyc for the A+ customer service. if any of y'all are ever in the area, do check them out. one of the better customer service experiences i've had in nyc in quite a long time.

upload_2018-12-11_8-8-24.png

upload_2018-12-11_8-7-40.png

For that price you could try that Wolf & Shepherd brand that I’m gonna get roasted for suggesting?

I’ve been digging the wedge/chunkier type sole lately. Gives a bit more character IMO and utility
I have a pair of the originals and they def dress well in the corporate offices.
They’ve broken in and worn well? It’s all my SVP wears speaking of office attire

I'm thinking of seeing if a cobbler can do this for me. My CDBs crepe sole is getting worn thin, And I think these vibram soles look dope

20130830_164826-e1377901142556.jpg

I'm thinking of seeing if a cobbler can do this for me. My CDBs crepe sole is getting worn thin, And I think these vibram soles look dope

20130830_164826-e1377901142556.jpg

kinda thicc

and not a fan of the white sole w/ brown upper.

just me tho

anyone got the new republic chelseas?

Last edited:
I’ve been digging the wedge/chunkier type sole lately. Gives a bit more character IMO and utility

They’ve broken in and worn well? It’s all my SVP wears speaking of office attire

They break in well and still look brand new, minus the main crease. Well known for compliments around and out of the office.

I owned a pair of lunargrands 6 years ago and know they’re comfortable but donated them after wearing them only a handful of times. Those dress shoe/sneaker hybrids ain’t it.

I owned a pair of lunargrands 6 years ago and know they’re comfortable but donated them after wearing them only a handful of times. Those dress shoe/sneaker hybrids ain’t it.
Sounds like you copped for the hype. With that said, I think those Zerogrands posted up there are ugly. And I also owned the older lunargrands during their peak. They look way better than those posted above.

Back
Top Bottom