Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Y'all got dad bods :lol:

I can't do regular skinnys cuz I play soccer and got thighs. That's why I got the athletic skinnys

does anyone know a good spot to get good quality solid crewneck sweatshirts? not looking to go above $100 per.

FE544186-24B2-4E60-A40F-C5358B09A67F.jpeg

Don’t tell illhistorical illhistorical my mans is too cheap

https://goodlifeclothing.com/collections/mens-sweats-1

Y'all got dad bods :lol:

I can't do regular skinnys cuz I play soccer and got thighs. That's why I got the athletic skinnys
what brand? I got some athletic never fades and i hate them because the seat is too long, looks like I am sagging, same with the ahletic fit Levis (541).

thinking about trying a slim bootcut. I war a sz 13 shoe so I think it'll work, these relaxed slim straights with small leg openings looks terrible at the transition into the shoes

Started wearing American Eagle based off of the recommendations in here and have never looked back. Even though I do feel #washed every time I visit the store in person next to moms buying their kids back to school fits.

They need better washes for their jeans though.

I wear the ae slim fit denim. The skinny fits would look like leggings on me and I got girthy calves.

Last edited:
What's the difference between the light down and the hybrid down if you know?
I snapped this pic from the inside of a jacket I have.
6AE3582B-31C9-4ECE-BCBB-8A7B54116C28.jpeg

From the site:

An aluminum printed lining traps heat from the two layers of down and cotton padding to keep you incredibly warm.

I’m guessing it’s how substantial the material is and how it retains heat?

If Anyone is interested, I got a pair of DS CP Achilles in blush size 41. Got it on clearance but realized I’m never gonna wear. Willing to get rid of it for the low

anyone have any Frame L'homme jeans? Thinking about pickup up a black pair, but dont know too much about them. its between Frame or Paige (skinny black). Thoughts?

didnt know a lot of you guys were into uniqlo i go to the ny store every two weeks to check clearance, ill try to keep updated heree

Back
Top Bottom