Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone here own a pair of Saint Laurent’s Vassili boots (6cm heel)? I love my pair but after just about 2-3 months, it looks like the leather’s color is wearing off to a sort of grey in some minor spots. Specifically the tip and around the back.

To be fair, I’ve been wearing and walking in them a ton. Also noticing a bit of damage to the leather at the very tip.
I’ve never had any issues with any of my other SLP pairs (black leather wyatt and brown suede wyatt harness, respectively 3cm and 4cm heel), and I’ve walked in that first pair for up to 10km straight without issues.

I think the damage to the tip might be from accidentally dragging my feet due to the 6cm heel but it doesn’t explain the color fading.
Is there a way to fix that? I don’t mind it as it is now but I’m guessing it’s gonna get worse at some point.

For reference, this is the pair I have
B41D3D25-01FD-4EDF-A6AC-3A5B9FA16C02.jpeg

Anyone here own a pair of Saint Laurent’s Vassili boots (6cm heel)? I love my pair but after just about 2-3 months, it looks like the leather’s color is wearing off. Not just at the very very tip but also noticing some fading at the back.

To be fair, I’ve been wearing and walking in them a ton. Also noticing a bit of damage to the leather at the very tip.
I’ve never had any issues with any of my other SLP pairs (black leather wyatt and brown suede wyatt harness, respectively 3cm and 4cm heel), and I’ve walked in that first pair for up to 10km straight without issues.

I think the damage to the tip might be from accidentally dragging my feet due to the 6cm heel but it doesn’t explain the color fading.
Is there a way to fix that? I don’t mind it as it is now but I’m guessing it’s gonna get worse at some point.

For reference, this is the pair I have
B41D3D25-01FD-4EDF-A6AC-3A5B9FA16C02.jpeg
You can check out Saphire. They have sprays and and neutral creams along with other colors that you can use to sort it.

Any suggestions for blank hoodies? Just need some to throw on whenever, I want to grab like 5 plain black ones so not that high of a price point if possible
Might just re up on some old navy ones

Any suggestions for blank hoodies? Just need some to throw on whenever, I want to grab like 5 plain black ones so not that high of a price point if possible

Abercrombie. Their turnaround has been super solid. They have a bunch of diff fits for their hoodies, I personally go for the oversized ones but they all are good quality and extremely comfy. Gonna be way better than ON.

As of late these are my go to for blanks

I'm working on my minimalism but I have like 4-5 full sweat suits from them

Affordable, easy to layer and fit is just how I like it.

U gotta register to buy but I found the process easy and they allow you to buy single items if you want.

J crew French terry hoodies fire and for a couple for $12 or something the past 6 months

I wanted reigning champ but I ain’t trying to drop $100 or more on a grey zip up hoodie.

How are the champion x Todd Snyder?

J crew French terry hoodies fire and for a couple for $12 or something the past 6 months
I've been getting JCrew for cheap for the last decade or so and I can honestly say I've never been super impressed with their hoodies.

I've owned quite a few and I think I'm still hanging onto one or two but they are delegated to the errands only section of my closet.

I could be tripping but in my experience they only get wider with age..

Don’t really have a problem with my JCrew hoodies. Especially for the price (always have sales).

Really don’t like the way Lacoste cut’s their classic polo shirts now. They’re all wide and short on length. Have a few with the older cut, perfect fit.

Back
Top Bottom